What A Douche

Or Dragons

"Boyfriend, huh?" Jimin asked, sitting down in his seat across from Namjoon. They still had their regular study sessions, of course there wasn't much studying going on anymore. Namjoon shrugged his head, throwing his bag down on the table. The brunette flinched at the loud sound and looked up at the older. "Hey, what's the matter? Is this about Suwon? Look, j-just ignore him. He doesn't-" His sentence was interrupted by Namjoon, crushing their lips together.

Jimin didn't stop him, knowing the older was upset. He simply kissed him back, resting his hand against the boy's cheek. Namjoon eventually pulled away, breathing harshly. "Are you okay?" The blue haired male asked, sitting back in his seat. Jimin blinked at him.

"I should be asking you that. Seriously, what's going on with you?" Namjoon sighed, running a hand through his hair. He just couldn't believe what that guy, Suwon, had said about Jimin. His sweet angel. There was no way in hell that the small boy in front of him could be any of those horrible vile things that jerk said. He didn't believe it.

"Who is that guy? And don't lie to me Minnie." The brunette shook his head. He wasn't at all ready to talk about this with Namjoon. It was too awful for him to face.

"I c-can't. Joonie, I-" The thought of bringing up the past was frightening and to add Suwon into it only made things worse. This was worse than what Minha had done to him. He could forgive her, but Suwon was something different.

His breathe hitched. He tried to calm down all his thoughts without worrying Namjoon, but the weeks of torture were resurfacing and he began to panic. He put his hands over his ears, rocking slightly. "It's not real. It's not real." He mumbled over and over. Namjoon quickly stood from his seat, rushing to Jimin's side.

"Hey, Minnie. Hey it's okay." He carefully wrapped his arm around the younger, holding him tightly. Jimin flinched at the touch, trying to move away.

"Don't touch me! I'm sorry! It won't happen again. I didn't mean it. Please!" Whatever Jimin was imagining was blurring with reality and Namjoon didn't know what to do.

"Minnie, listen to me. Minnie please." Honey irises locked to his, tears flowing freely. "It's okay Minnie. I'm here. No one is going to hurt you. I promise." The younger removed his hands from his ears slowly.

"Joonie?" The blue haired male nodded, smiling slightly.

"Yes baby, I'm here." Jimin practically launched himself at Namjoon. Sobs had racked his entire body, his small frame shaking as the older held onto him tightly.

"Joonie, I'm so sorry!" Namjoon shook his head, running soothing circles into Jimin's back.

"Don't apologize baby. It's okay. Everything is going to be okay." He felt himself saying that more than anything else, but it didn't matter. He's say it for the rest of his life if he had too. "I'm sorry I asked. You dont have to tell me until you're ready. Okay?" Jimin nodded against Namjoon's chest before looking up at the older.

"Kiss?" He asked softly. Namjoon chuckled softly.

"Of course baby."

-

Taehyung found Yoongi sitting on the roof, cigarette in hand. "Skipping again?" The blonde groaned, looking over his shoulder. He could never catch a break.

"I'm not in the mood brat." The red head sighed, plucking the cigarette from the older's fingers.

"You're never in the mood. What was that whole thing at lunch about?" Yoongi sighed, shaking his head. His past was not something he really wanted to discuss with Taehyung. But he would probably have to sometime. Might as well do it now.

"Suwon knew a bad side of me that's all. There's something's that I don't really like saying, but he knew them. He's one of the reasons why I don't like dating. He ruined things for me." Taehyung nodded. He knew Suwon had done some pretty harsh stuff in the past. He was Jimin's bully for many years and more, but how was he in any way connected to Yoongi.

"Hm." He hummed listening fully to whatever Yoongi had to say.

"Tae what I'm going to say, you can't tell anyone, okay." Taehyung nodded eagerly, taking a quick drag of the cigarette. "I'm trans." The red head looked over at Yoongi. He would've never guessed. The older looked like any other twenty something male. It didn't really bother him at all. In fact the news wasn't even something he should've been worried to tell him. He snorted, tossing the used cigarette on the ground.

"That's it?" He asked, smile engulfing his features. Yoongi frowned, crossing his arms over his chest.

"What do you mean that's it? That was some big news. I don't just go around announcing it, y'know." The red head nodded, wrapping his arms around the blonde. The older groaned but let the younger hold onto to him.

"I just thought it was going to be worse. But it's okay. I accept you. I'd accept you no matter what. I already told you I liked you." Yoongi smiled slightly, looking down into Taehyung's chest.

"Thanks Tae-ah. There's some more stuff I have to tell you but-" The red head shook his head.

"No, you don't have to tell me anything you don't want to. I'll wait until it's necessary." Yoongi looked up at Taehyung and without much thought pressed a quick kiss to the younger's lips.

"Uh, thanks or whatever. We should, um, head to class. Yeah class."