Making A Move

Or Dragons

To say Namjoon was pissed would be an understatement. Not only had Suwon put his hands on Jimin, he'd touched Yoongi too. He knew his friend could handle himself, but the thought of the older's greatest kept secret being revealed put him on edge.

The blonde had found the pair curled up on the roof together. Jimin was clutching onto Yoongi tightly, shivering, and Namjoon couldn't tell if it was from the cold or from the events that occurred earlier. "Don't worry Mochi. We'll put that bastard in his place. You've got the whole basketball team on your side plus Yuri. She'd kick in a heart beat."

Namjoon smiled slightly, stepping into view. Yoongi sighed, patting Jimin on the back. "Hey Mochi, I think someone wants some one on one with his angel of a boyfriend." The brunette's head shot up from the older's chest to be faced with his favorite set of dimples.

"Joonie!" Jimin clambered off Yoongi and practically threw himself into Namjoon. The blonde hugged the smaller tightly, kissing his head.

"Are you okay baby? Did that do anything to you?" Jimin pulled away slightly, shaking his head. Suwon hadn't done anything aggressive to him, but he still wasn't comfortable with the events.

"That creep had him pinned to a wall Joon-ah. Tounge deep if you ask me." Yoongi sighed, standing up and wiping non-existent dust of his jeans. "Ripped my shirt too and tries to take the bind off. ." Namjoon looked back down at Jimin. The younger was covering himself with the hood of his jacket (another one of Namjoon's), trying to hide the marks on his skin.

"Let me see." The brunette shook his head. Namjoon wouldn't want him anymore. Not when he had been marked like a . Not when someone else had been kissing him. Not when he had already been used. "Baby, it's okay. I just wanna make sure you're not hurt. Please let me see." Jimin pouted, lowering the hood and presenting his neck.

His skin was covered in various forms of bruises, each spot a different color or size. Namjoon wanted nothing more than to beat the of Suwon for touching his Minnie. "Oh Baby." The blonde pulled the younger close once again before pressing his lips to Jimin's.

The kiss was light not like the ones they shared when they were angry or scared, but something sweet. He wanted to show Jimin how much he cared. He didn't want the younger to be scared anymore. He wanted the brunette to know he was loved no matter what.

"Alright you two love birds. Break it up or I'm ducking." Jimin giggled, pulling away from Namjoon. He turned slightly to look at their mint haired friend.

"Then duck Min PD. It's gonna be a while." He turned back to Namjoon, kissing him on the nose before capturing his lips. The older groaned.

"You two will be the death of me."

-

Namjoon decided the school day had been enough and both him and Jimin left. "Are you sure you're okay baby? Do I have to go back and beat his ?" Jimin chuckled, sliding his hand into the blonde's.

"No. I don't like violence. And I already punched him. My first one ever! I don't want to do it again though." Namjoon hummed in response. He knew Jimin wasn't a violent person, had known that since they meet for the first time.

"Okay, I won't. Just for you." The brunette squeezed the older's hand. He loved that Namjoon took his feelings into account. He loved that the older made him feel good about himself even in the smallest ways. He honestly just loved the blonde. But he didn't know how to say it out loud.

"Joonie is Suwon right? Maybe I am a . I didn't even really put up a fight. The first or the second time." Namjoon stopped suddenly, pulling Jimin back.

"Don't ever say that about yourself. Minnie, Suwon is an who isn't right in the head. You're a beautiful person who did nothing wrong. You're not a , you were violated and no one should have to go through that." He wrapped his arms tightly around the brunette. "Baby, I don't want you to ever think that you're less than beautiful. I will continue to tell you that everyday until you see what I see." The brunette pouted slightly, burying his head in Namjoon's chest.

He truly didn't deserved the blonde at all. He never knew what to say to Namjoon. He really wanted to tell the older his feelings but he just couldn't. It wasn't that easy. He was scared. He was scared that Namjoon would flake out, that all his words weren't real. That the blonde was only saying what he wanted to hear. "Do you mean it?" Jimin mumbled, leaning back to look at Namjoon's face. The older smiled softly, kissing the smaller on the forehead.

"Of course."