I Should Tell

Or Dragons

Jimin sighed, slipping off Namjoon's jersey. He didn't feel comfortable wearing it and switched it out for the older's team hoodie. It fit him better, at least it was warmer and settled on his body well, and he didn't look out of place in it. That didn't stop the extra amount of stares he got as he entered Namjoon's second class of the day. Eyes quickly feel on him as he helped the older sit in his table. He ducked his head, putting Namjoon's leg onto another seat. He had some extra time before he had to be in his next class and he couldn't be bothered to move away from the blue haired boy in front of him. Yet, all the eyes on him made him want to run from the room without even saying goodbye.

"You don't have to do this Minnie." The brunette scoffed, tugging at the sweatshirt.

"I'm already in your clothes, might as well keep going." He mumbled, turning back to his task at hand. He set Namjoon's crutches on the side of the stairs, angled percisley if he needed to get up at any point in the lecture. He placed his books in a neat stack (in order of lecture of course) all set to go. "There. Don't call me unless it's an emergency." Namjoon chuckled, waving the boy off.

"I'll see you in an hour."

-

"Is there a reason why you choose to have that brat around?" Yoongi asked, watching the two younger boys from across the roof. This was supposed to be his quite space, a secret to all his so called friends, and now his space was being taken by two new idiots.

"Which one are you talking about?" Namjoon asked, looking over at the blonde. His hyung had never been fond of other people, he wasn't used to multiple interactions and preferred the silence. This was a new experience for him.

"The loud one. Taehyung, right? He annoys me." He narrowed his eyes, lighting a cigarette. He was tired of this socializing and really just wanted to nap.

"He's on the team hyung and Minnie's best friend. I can't separate them." He leaned back slightly, hands holding him up against the ground. Jimin turned around to look at the older boys, smile on his face. Yoongi groaned, holding his cigarette out to his friend.

"He's too cute for his own good. I could vomit." Namjoon didn't take the object from the blonde and only chuckled. The brunette bounced over to them, sliding down on his knees in front of Namjoon.

"Are you still doing okay, hyung? No more pain right?" The blue haired male nodded, reaching out to ruffle the younger's hair.

"I'm fine Minnie, really. You can stop asking every ten minutes." Jimin pouted slightly at that but nodded. He looked over at Yoongi. The blonde looked tired and angry.

"Are you okay Yoongi-ssi? Are Tae-ah and I bothering you?" The older wanted to say yes, that he wanted his space back, but Namjoon was looking at Jimin so endearingly that he kept his mouth shut.

"No, I'm fine kid. Just trying to relax." Jimin smiled at that response. He knew the older was upset that they had taken his spot, but he was trying to be nice.

"Is it Tae? He can get loud sometimes. He only does it to get noticed." Yoongi hummed in response. There was no doubt about it. Taehyung was loud, but he wasn't too annoying. He could deal with him. For now.

"Min! I gotta go, my lecture starts soon. You better figure it out." Jimin frowned at his friend's voice. He was vauge enough with his statement that the two older boys wouldn't know what he was talking about but the brunette knew. And he wasn't happy about it.

"Yeah yeah. See you." He turned back to Namjoon with a sad smile on his face. He really should figure everything out. He couldn't keep hiding his feelings, but he still wasn't exactly sure how he even felt.

-

"Hyung, do we really have to keep doing this? I think I'm doing great in English." Namjoon chuckled, flipping through the folder with Jimin's name on it. He passed a packet to the younger.

"Do you remember this?" The brunette looked down at the papers, shaking his head. He never saw it in his life. "This was a review guide that was supposed to be turned in three days ago. It was worth sixty points. You're back in the D range." Jimin groaned, laying his face down on the table.

"I'm never gonna be able to pass. And I blame you." Namjoon frowned although the brunette couldn't see it.

"Why me?" The younger looked up at him slightly, sighing. Everything about Namjoon made it impossible for him to focus on any school work.

"Cause you're just so- ugh. Joonie, I can't focus on anything because of you. I worry about you too much. I mean if I won't who will. You are a disaster. And a danger to those around you. But I guess that's your charm." The older rolled his eyes, running a hand through his hair. He honestly could say the same about Jimin. He'd been having a horrible time doing anything since he started hanging around the brunette.

Everything about the younger made him smile and feel so many things all at once. His bright smile that showed off his slightly crooked front tooth that was the most adorable thing about him, his pouty lips, his puffy cheeks, the strange golden tint in his brown eyes, the fact that he stood on his tip toes a majority of the time because he hated seeming so short around others, the way he danced, when he bounced on the balls of his feet when he got excited, his glare when he was mad, and so much more.

Yoongi was right. He was whipped.

"Joonie, did you hear what I said?" Jimin's voice broke his train of thought. He slowly shook his head, embarrassed that he hadnt been listening. The brunette sighed. "Nevermind. Let's just get this over with."

Jimin guessed he would have to find some other time to tell Namjoon how he felt. Today just wasn't the day.