In My Heart

Or Dragons

"Favorite color?" The question was repeated once again as Hana wrote it down. She wanted to put everything about Jimin to memory.

"Hm, I like blue but super light baby blue. Kinda like nursery blue, ya know. I also like yellow, soft and quiet, like baby chickens." He liked visting his mother. She was so eager to see him and their sessions seemed to relax her even more than having an actual doctor talk to her.

She still had some quirks where she panicked and they had to sedate her or when she was completely positive that 'white coats' were going to take her away and experiment on her brain.

But other than that she was perfectly healthy.

"Favorite animal?" She quickly asked another question. She had a list of things she just needed to know today. Jimin giggled softly, resting his hand on hers, slowing her moments.

"Mom you don't have to ask so many questions. We have a while to relearn things about each other. I'm still growing up." Hana looked up from her notebook, pout plastered to her face. Namjoon chuckled from his spot in the corner of the room. It looked so much like Jimin's and now he knew where the younger got it from.

"But I missed so much. And my baby is an adult with a boyfriend and friends. I don't even know your friends!" Jimin smiled slightly. He knew his mother would be upset about not being around as he grew up after learning new things about her, but he had already thought of that solution.

"You can always meet my friends mom. Min PD and Luhan-hyung are graduating this month. They'd love to meet you." Hana's eyes lit up at the words.

"Really? Your want me at their graduation? But don't you think that's too impersonal, just inviting me?" Namjoon spoke up quickly before the two could second guess themselves.

"No worries Mrs. Seo. Yoongi doesn't mind in the slightest and Luhan would bend over backwards for Minnie. Those two are pretty close, almost like Taehyung." The brunette nodded eagerly, looking back at his mom.

"Yeah. It'll be fine."

-

"Are your sure Yoongi-hyung won't mind me wheeling my mentally ill mom into the graduation hall?" Namjoon chuckled, shaking his head and hoisting Jimin higher onto his back.

"Hyung would never have a problem with anything you do. After all you two have been through together, you could probably run over his leg and he's still try to do a somersault if you asked." The younger chuckled, thinking of Yoongi doing a somersault. The older didn't seem like the type to do any straining activity (despite being super good at basketball) and image left him laughing.

"I guess so. I just hope it'll be okay. They've never meet my mom and TaeTae's only seen a picture. I don't know how they'll react to meeting the woman who almost killed me." Namjoon frowned at the wording. He knew that it was true, but he never saw Hana as that person.

Looking at her, she was just a woman who had a severe issue after getting the short end of the stick. She might have hurt Jimin, but it put him in a better place. He had everything going for him now and he was finding a place for his mother somewhere in his heart.

Haha was incredible and she was a simple reminder that if Jimin hadn't been hurt, he would never have the chance to fall in love with such an amazing person, that Taehyung wouldn't have a best friend (and self proclaimed soulmate), that Yoongi wouldn't have a person to relate too.

He had thanked Hana for all of that and more.

She molded Jimin in a way that was different from any other person in the world. She hadn't been there for him in over seventeen years and yet she had set the impression for his personality.

She was the reason the brunette was so sassy, the reason he was passive-aggressive, the reason he had so much passion, the reason he took so much care of the other people around him. She had been the one to pull the strings in his life without even having to be there.

It made him miss his own mother.

But he knew that if she could she would've stayed and that too shaped him as a person. "Joonie, what are you thinking about? You've been quiet for a while." Jimin broke his train of thought. He smiled slightly.

"You." He answered softly. And that was true. But then again when was he not thinking of Jimin.

"Really?" Namjoon laughed, re-adjusting the younger once more.

"Yeah. I'm always thinking of you. I love you." Jimin pressed a quick kiss to the older's neck, arms tightening around his chest.

"I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that I left this story for so long, but I'm back and hopefully able to finish soon. There's about four more chapters so yay!

Thanks for sticking around!