Crushing On Them

Or Dragons

Taehyung sighed, leaning over the edge of the roof. He couldn't seem to face Jimin. He hated telling the older about his troubles because being the complete angel Jimin was he would worry about him and the brunette's problems would be forgotten.

"Tae-ah is everything okay?" Jimin asked, patting the younger on the back. Taehyung shrugged. He honestly didn't know what was wrong. Yoongi hadn't left his mind all day, yet Jimin and Namjoon were also bothering him.

"Min, have you ever regretted liking someone?" He turned to look at his friend. The older titled his head in confusion. He'd only liked two people in his whole life and one of them doesn't know about his feelings and the other didn't even like him back until the end of their relationship. "Like did it confuse you? Did you ever wish that you never had those feelings?" Jimin smiled sadly, shaking his head.

"No. I mean my feelings are always confusing. But I've never regretted them. Do you- You like someone right Tae-ah?" The red head nodded slightly, sighing.

"Mhm, I think so, but I- ugh Jimin I don't do well with these types." The older snorted, throwing an arm around his friend.

"Tae, baby. What types?" Taehyung scrunched up his nose at Jimin's use of the word 'baby.' He thought it was cute but in a weird sort of way.

"The type that doesn't like me. He doesn't like me, at all. Not even as a friend. And I'm confused. How can I like someone that doesn't like me back." Jimin sighed. He didn't know how that felt. Minha never said that she didn't like him until they broke up and Namjoon actually did like him.

"He just doesn't know you. If he got to know you better he might start liking you. Give it time, you are kinda hard to get used to." The younger pouted, looking at his best friend. Jimin had a point though. Yoongi barley knee him. "And if he doesn't like you I always will." Taehyung groaned jokingly.

"I'll be single forever!"

-

 "How are things with you and the brat." Yoongi asked, stretching out on Namjoon's couch. The younger sighed, running a hand through his hair. He really didn't know. Ever since he broke his ankle, Jimin became more awkward yet sweeter.

"Well, I'm still single of that gives you a hint." Yoongi snorted, making Namjoon frown. "It's not funny hyung. I really like Jimin but he still isn't opening up to me. It's frustrating." The blonde shrugged. He didn't exactly see the problem. Jimin obviously had a crush on Namjoon. The brunette was probably just trying to find a way to tell him.

"It's either this or dragons. I think you'll be fine." Namjoon groaned, flopping down on the floor. He honestly though dragons would be easier to deal with.

"And what about you hyung? Do you have any problems?" Yoongi's first instinct was to say no, but an annoying red headed lanky tree popped into his mind. He rolled his eyes.

"I'd rather have with a Rhino before ever talking about my love life." Namjoon chuckled. He knew the older better than anyone and him saying that only meant something was definitely going on, but he didn't want to talk about it.

"Fine. You don't have to tell me." He sat up slowly, looking over the edge of the coffee table at Yoongi. The blonde groaned, running a hand through his hair.

"Firetruck wannabe." He mumbled, crossing his arms over his chest. Namjoon snorted, laying back down. He already knew who the older was talking about.

"Don't let Jimin hear you say that. He'll fight over Taehyung-ah." Yoongi snorted, rolling his eyes. He wouldn't put it past the little mochi.

"Why'd we get stuck with such dorks?" The older asked, sighing. Namjoon shook his head. He had no clue how it had happened, but like a wise man had told him once,

"It's either this or dragons."