I Can Forgive

Or Dragons

Yoongi wasn't a cryer. He hasn't cried since he was six when he thought his brother was going to die (he only had the flu). But now he couldn't hold the tears back. Everyone had seen him bare chested. Being Transgender in Korea wasn't exactly ideal. He couldn't afford top surgery after the bottom surgery and he honestly didn't want to go through it. He passed enough anyway with his almost flat chest and all the testosterone pumping through his body. But he didn't know how he was going to pass when all the jocks knew about his secret.

Taehyung sighed, pulling Namjoon's hoodie off the smaller male's body. Yoongi flinched at the action but let him do it anyway. He trailed his hands over the older's sides, being mindful of the brushing, before resting his hands on Yoongi's hips and pulling the smaller male into his lap.

He didn't say anything as he pressed soft kisses to the mint haired boy's face. He kissed him quickly, trailing down his neck and onto his chest. He didn't care that Yoongi had been a girl, he didnt care that Yoongi had s, he just didn't care.

Yoongi was Yoongi and that's all that mattered.

He kissed down and over the older's chest, skipping the before going back to kiss his lips one final time. "I like you." Taehyung stated simply. They weren't in the love stage yet, they barely crossed the like stage and the red head knew he had boundaries.

"I- thanks Tae." Yoongi still couldn't bring himself to say it after their first night of being together. He really wanted to, but he just couldn't. Now he knew what Jimin must've felt like. He gave the younger a chaste kiss, blushing straight after. "Uh, do you think we should go see how Mochi and Joon are?" Taehyung chuckled, handing the hoodie back to the older.

"Why is it that everytime you kiss me, you always wanna run away?"

-

"You forgave that ? Why?" Jimin smiled. He had a lot of reasons for doing it, but one was bigger than most.

"The forgive and never forget policy. If I forgive, it will always rest on his conscious of all the horrible things he did and he'll feel guilty and I will never forget so he'll know that's everytime he sees me I will know that somethings will never change." Taehyung gasped slightly.

"Whoa Min. When'd you get so smart?" The brunette laughed softly.

"Uh, my mom's a psychiatrist. I learned it from her." Yoongi snorted, rolling his eyes.

"Oh yeah then that totally makes you a genius. Is that how you got smart Joon. Cause your dad's a prof?" Namjoon snorted, wrapping his arm around Jimin's waist.

"Quit picking on my boyfriend and mess with your own." Yoongi sighed, wrapping his arms around Taehyung's neck. The mint haired boy asked for a piggy back and the younger couldn't refuse.

"I can't. Mochi picks on him enough for the both of us." Jimin gasped, covering his heart in mock hurt.

"I would never. That is my soulmate." Taehyung snorted.

"A horrible one at that." Yoongi sighed, shaking his head.

"You're all awful."