I'm here always

Or Dragons

Namjoon wasn't exactly sure what he was going to do when he got to Jimin's house. He couldn't just walk through the front door this late and Jimin's room was on the second floor, was he supposed to scale the wall? He would have to figure something out. The younger boy was having a panic attack and the most important thing on his mind was making sure Jimin could breathe. 

He had never ran so fast before, not even during practice. He sighed, looking up at the house. He seriously had no idea how he was going to get inside. Maybe he should just knock, make up a ridiculous excuse as to why he was there at almost one in the morning, try not to stutter over the lie he would create. But his thought process was cut short when the front door opened and Jiseong stepped outside, cigarette in hand. He let out a huff of breathe as he walked up to the older.

"Um Jiseong-ssi." The man looked up from his puff of smoke, confussed. What was Namjoon doing over here so late?

"Namjoon, hey." Jiseong ran a hand through his hair. He was tired, Namjoon could tell, and he really wasn't in the mood for dealing with the younger. He honestly didn't care what the boy was doing and he just wanted to have a calm smoke. "Go ahead in. Just be quiet."

Namjoon nodded, silently walking into the house. He quickly slipped off his shoes and ran to the stairs. Don't worry Jimin, I'm here.

-

It took Namjoon no time to find Jimin's room. The younger was breathing heavily, clutching his chest, eyes wide and sweat covering his face. The older ran to his bed, pulling him into his lap. "Jimin it's okay. I'm here. Everything is okay." The brunette gripped onto Namjoon's clothes with everything he had. His mind was way too clouded to even grasp what the older was saying to him.

"N-Namjoon, you-" He couldn't focus on his words. It was difficult to talk and breathe at the same time. Namjoon ran his hands over his face, wiping away tears and sweat.

"Shh. Just- It'll be okay Minnie. You're okay." The older grabbed one of the younger's hands, pressing it against his chest. "Can you follow this?" He breathed in for a few seconds before breathing out for a few more seconds. He did it again, watching Jimin try to follow the action. It took a few minutes before the younger seemed normal enough. He released Jimin's hand, but the younger didn't let go of him.

"I'm s-sorry you had to come s-so late. B-But I didn't k-know what to do." Namjoon shook his head, rubbing small circles into Jimin's back.

"Don't worry about it. I'm aways here for you." The younger chuckled softly, curling closer to Namjoon. He was so much warmer than himself and it only calmed him even more.

"I just- my dad dropped some big news and I couldn't handle it. I could've called Taehyung, but I guess-" He stopped speaking, knowing he was going to say something stupid. He couldn't tell Namjoon that he was the first person he had thought of, that he was the one the younger had really wanted to see during that time.

"Again, it's fine. I'd do anything for you Minnie." Jimin looked up at Namjoon, shocked. Not only had he called him something other than his own name, but he also said he'd do anything for him. He was confused. After all he had said to him and about him why would he want to do anything for the younger.

"But why?" Namjoon sighed, running a hand through Jimin's hair. He might've been crazy, might've been in over his head, but it was too late to go back now. He was already here and he honestly didn't want to take this back.

"Because I like you."