You're An Idiot

Or Dragons

Taehyung sighed, pressing end for the twentieth time. Jimin wasn't answering and he was starting to get worried. The older was supposed to meet him for coffee after practice, but he simply never showed up. He had even called Suyoung to see where the brunette was. She had said that they had talked when he got home and then she had to go to work, that he should still be at home. Taehyung had rushed to his friend's house in the hope that Jimin was just asleep and forgot that they had a date, that maybe his phone was dead and he didn't put it on the charger, that everything was okay. But that wasn't the case. Jimin wasn't at home either. His room, empty and clean as if no one had been inside for days. the tree house, Jimin's favorite hiding spot, was vacant as well. Where had he gone?

"C'mon Min. You're scaring me." Taehyung mumbled to himself, pulling out his phone. He only had a few more options and one of them he didn't even have the contact information for. He quickly typed in his last resort's number.

Namjoon picked up on the first ring.

"Joon-hyung, Jimin's mising." The red head cut off any greeting the older male had. He didn't have time for pleasantries.

"What do you mean he's missing?" Taehyung sighed. This was not the time to play twenty questions. His best friend was gone!

"Exactly what I said. We were supposed to go get coffee, but he didn't meet me. I called his phone, but he didn't answer so I called his mom and she said that he should be home. I went to check but he isn't here either and I'm getting worried. What if something bad happens to him. He doesn't travel places well and sometimes he forgets his directions. What if he's lost somewhere. Joon-hyung, what if-" Namjoon quickly cut the younger off before he panicked.

"Tae-ah, it's going to be okay. We'll find him. Meet me on his street and I'll help you search."

-

Taehyung was practically shivering when Namjoon finally got to him. The younger threw himself at the older, arms wrapping tightly around him. "Joon-hyung! I'm so scared. What if he's hurt?" Namjoon patted the red head on the back softly, trying to calm him down.

"It's okay, Tae. We'll find him I promise. Now, where are Jimin's favorite places to go? Let's start from there." Taehyung nodded, pulling away from the older. He had to think for a moment. Where did Jimin like to go.

"He likes places that are quiet, places that he can see stars. Like the woods or the beach. The dance academy, but it's closed for construction. Oh, he likes that puppy cafe near school. He always goes there when he's stressed. Playing with dogs makes him feel better." Namjoon nodded, turning down the street.

"Alright, let's check the cafe and the academy, even though it's closed he could be somewhere around there." Taehyung nodded, following behind the older. Even though he still wasn't completely off the fence of their relationship, he Namjoon was his closest ally in finding Jimin. And nothing mattered more to him.

-

"Hyung, it's been almost two hours. And we've got nothing!" Taehyung crouched down on the sidewalk, hands in his hair. He was growing desperate and even considered calling the police. He knew if Jimin found out, however, the older would never forgive him for freaking out. Namjoon had tried his best to keep him calm, but that was no longer working.

"Um, is there anywhere that Jimin goes when he's stressed. Or needs an escape?" Namjoon was slowly losing his resolve. He was trying to stay calm for Taehyung's sake, but Jimin had been missing for far two long. And if everything that Taehyung had said was true the brunette could be in serious trouble.

"Of course he does, but those are secret. Even I don't know them. Some are even in Busan, hours away from here. He wouldn't dare travel out of the city without telling his parent though, Suyoung would skin him." The younger sighed, looking up at Namjoon. He seriously had no idea where his best friend was. There was no where else they could check. Taemin and Yuri had practice with him, but he knew as soon as practice was over Jimin would- "The gym." He blurted.

"What?" Taehyung quickly stood up, clutching at Namjoon's arm.

"The gym. Where the dance club practices. It stays open cause of night classes. He went to the only place he could get into without worrying anyone. He probably has to not disturb on. C'mon hyung. There's no time to waste!"

-

Jimin was crumpled on the ground, music playing softly from the stereo, when the pair arrived. Taehyung rushed to the older's side. "Min! Ugh, you idiot. You should've told someone that you were gonna do more practice." He pulled his phone out of his pocket, dialing Jiseong's number. He turned to Namjoon. "Call the hospital, I'm making sure his dad is available." The oldest of three nodded, quickly dialing the number. Taehyung turned back to look at his friend. What was on his mind that pushed him into exhaustion. "Hello Jiseong-ssi. Yeah, Jimin collapsed again. Not sure. We were supposed to meet, but when he didn't I went to go look for him. Could've been hours. Yeah, Namjoon-hyung and I are here. We're bringing him in. Thanks." He hung up, pocketing his phone and turned back to the unconscious brunette. He easily picked the boy up.  Jimin wasn't a very heavy person and unconscious, he still wasn't that much heavier.

"Are you planning on carrying him all the way to the hospital?" Namjoon had just ended the call with the hospital, he warned the nurses of his unconscious friend and that there was no need for ambulances. Taehyung nodded, shifting his weight to hold Jimin better.

"This won't be the first and it probably won't be the last. When Jimin gets in his head, he does the only thing he can think off to clear it. That's dance, but he forgets to take breaks so he works to exhaustion and faints. He's done it since we were kids. This is nothing." The youngest sighed, walking to the door. He shook his head, looking down at Jimin. "You're such an idiot hyung. If this is about Namjoon, we're having a serious talk. And you better listen to me this time."