Make It Love

Or Dragons

"Its a hickey Namjoon! Yuri's gonna kill me." Jimin complained, walking down the stairs, slipping the older's sweatshirt on. Namjoon rolled his eyes following the younger. After their chat last night some activities had continued. Jimin didn't really say much to him afterwards, but let him kiss his skin and lips until they both fell asleep.

"What is she, your mom?" The younger snorted, grabbing his pack from the stool at the island.

"No, but still. Morning dad. Did you get blood on your hands?" Jiseong chuckled inside his coffee mug. That had always been Jimin's way of asking if he had done any surgeries.

"Nope. I wasn't in the Emergency. Just the psych ward and pediatrics. Nothing interesting. The mention of the psych ward had Jimin tensing. That's where his birth mother was. The image of him being thrown from it's roof surfacing in his mind.

"D-Did you see h-her? Mom I mean." Jiseong was ready to say no, that Suyoung hadn't stopped by, when he realized the younger was talking about his real mother. He nodded slowly.

"Yes. She's getting better. The hallucinations are becoming less frequent, but she isn't stable." Jimin sighed, leaning against the counter. He didn't know why he felt saddened by the news. He didn't even know the woman and she had tried to kill him, but she was still his mother.

He still cared.

"Good. Uh, well we've gotta go. TaeTae and Yoongi-hyung should be leaving in the afternoon. Make sure you and mom get something to eat." He quickly grabbed an apple from the basket before rushing to the front door. "C'mon Joon! we'll be late."

-

Jimin was bombarded with questions about his ticket from his friends. "How'd you get that? You arent with anyone are you?" Luhan had been the last to notice the blemish, but he waited til they were alone to ask anything. Jimin blushed for the twentieth time that day, trying to hide in Namjoon's hoodie.

"Don't tell anyone hyung, but it was Namjoon." Luhan smirked. He had a feeling. That dork had his heart set on the brunette since the very beginning. But who wouldn't? If he wasn't so enthralled with Sehun he might've taken notice of the sweetheart he called his friend.

"Don't worry Min. My lips are sealed. But be careful. Everyone knows about your rep as the campus angel. They'll be dying to spread rumors on your love bite." Jimin scoffed, shaking his head.

"This isn't high school Lu. No one cares about me."

-

He couldn't have been more wrong.

By the time lunch rolled around many people were talking about the 'angel's bruise.' He tired covering it with his hood but almost everyone had already seen it.

"I wonder if that cutie would let me mark him."

"Not such an angel now is he."

"He's probably a and has been lying to us the whole time."

"Who'd want him anyway."

"Those es better stop talking before they lose their front teeth." Taehyung sat down next to Jimin, eyes scanning over the cafeteria. "Hyung's gonna hear from me." The red head slid his tray in front of his friend. "Eat. 'M not hungry." Jimin rolled his eyes, scooping up a spoon full of rice and holding it up for Taehyung. The younger took the rice angrily.

"It's fine TaeTae. I'm not bothered." He mumbled, eyes floating down to the food. In all honesty, he hated hearing the words. He was known as the campus angel, someone so sweet and untainted by collgeg life. He had never smoked, never touched a single drug, and never tasted a drop of alcohol. It was almost hard to believe one little thing could change how everyone saw him. And it really got to him. Taehyung sighed, wrapping an arm around the older. He knew his friend was hurting, but he didn't bother saying anything else.

"Hey Park, do you mind me marking you up. I could make you look so pretty." Jimin froze at the voice. Looking up slowly he was meet with a sinister smirk.

Lee Suwon.

He had thought the man had left the city after the incident. He opened his mouth to deny the suggestion, but a gruff voice took over.

"No need. He has a boyfriend." Suwon snorted, looking over at Yoongi. The blonde didn't look fazed as he took a seat in front of Taehyung. The ravenette didn't seem at all threatening and most definitely a waste of time.

"And who would that be? We all know it isn't you Yoonji." Yoongi's lip turned up in anger. If he liked to fight he wouldn't have hesitated to punch Suwon in the throat.

"No. That would be me. And you are?" Namjoon easily towered over the ravenette by eight whole centimeters. Suwon scoffed, moving away from the younger slightly. Namjoon sat down next to Jimin, hand instantly ringing his. "Are you okay?" He whispered pressing a quick kiss to the brunette's cheek. He nodded slightly, eyes not leaving the edge of the table. "You didn't answer my question. Who are you?" The older rolled his eyes, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"Doesn't matter. Yall ain't worth it. Especially your . Call me when you want something more Park." Suwon walked away, easily slipping into his own group of friends.

"I should rip that little sh-" Yoongi stopped Taehyung's threat, shoving chips into his mouth. The blonde rolled his eyes before looking over at Jimin. The younger pressed into Namjoon, shaking and breathing harshly. His friends was saying something, mostly in English as he couldn't understand. "Ignore that douche. He isn't worth the effort to fight." Taehyung groaned.

"He didnt have the right to say that about Min. He's not a . They're all causing problems over a hickey. A hickey! It's like they've never seen one before. Jimin tuned out the conversation, trying to focus on Namjoon.

"Everything's okay baby. Don't worry, I'll protect you." The older kissed him lightly on every bare spot of his face. He did feel protected, here with his friends and in Namjoon's arms.

He felt loved.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that I took so long, but Jonghyun's passing took a huge toll on me, but I know he'd want me to continue doing the thing I love so here I am.

Please keep in mind that Suwon and Yoonji are very important to the outcome of this fic.