Don't Make Messes

Or Dragons

"Min is this her?! Wow, you really do look alike." Taehyung gasped, looking between Jimin and Hana. It was kinda weird knowing that his best friend had been adopted, however he never thought it was strange once the conversation was brought up. And even though he was used to seeing Suyoung as mom, Hana would also be mom. As long as Jimin didn't mind.

"Mom, this is my best friend, Taehyung." The pinkette gestured to his friend who eagerly hugged the woman. Hana chuckled, pushing the breaks on her wheelchair so Taehyung couldn't push her over. "I should've warned you about that. Tae's a hugger." The older shook her head.

"No, no. It's quite alright. I'm just as excited to meet all of Jimin's friends." Taehyung finally released the woman, bright smile on his face. Jimin chuckled, pulling the chair's break off and pushing the woman to their sections of seats. Namjoon had to save the biggest portion, as half the basketball team showed along with the members of the dance team that weren't graduating.

Jimin only cared to see three people actually graduate but that didn't matter when he was surrounded with all these people he loved. "Min, why didn't you tell me your mom was so beautiful? I knew those good looks had to come from somewhere." Yuri greeted Hana, skipping the hand the woman had extended and went straight for a hug. "It's nice to meet you. This kid is like my brother. I kept a close eye on him for you. Oh, I'm Yuri by the way. Kwon Yuri." The older smiled.

"Well, I'm glad you took a liking to my baby. Not everyone is so kind." Jimin rolled his eyes, sitting down next to Sehun. Luhan's boyfriend and member of the basketball team. The younger chuckled softly at the pinkette. Sehun wasn't much of a talker. He preferred action over words, but when it came to Jimin that had never been the case.

"Your mom." He gestured to the woman talking to all of Jimin's friends. "Real nice, just like you." The older smiled, pushing the brunette lightly.

"Is Lu-hyung teaching you to be nice?" Sehun shook his head, smirking. "Aish, you brat. I should-" His threat was cut short when his tall tree of a boyfriend came into view. Namjoon was sweating as if he just ran a mile and looked absolutely stressed.

"Minnie, we have a problem. Yoongi he-he needs you. Now."

-

Jimin forgot all about his mom. He forgot all about his friends. He forgot all about his boyfriend. The only thing on his mind was finding Yoongi and fixing whatever problem he had. "Hyung! Min PD!" He had run to the other side of the graduation hall where all the graduates were getting ready. He pushed past a whole a lot of people to find Yoongi. The small mint haired male was difficult to find even with his bright locks. "Yoongi!" he called out once more before stumbling over his feet and crashing into the man he was looking for. "Ah hyung there you are. What's wrong?" Yoongi sighed, ruffling up his hair that Jimin worked so hard to style.

"I have to walk with Suwon."

-

Jimin wasn't sure what to say to Yoongi. He had put everything that happened between him and Suwon behind him. Of course there was a slight awkward air around the two, but that would never go away. Suwon had him, ruining his young life completely, but Suwon had went through hard time as well. The older had to move away, avoid the demons that haunted him from touching someone that hadn't consented, and try to piece his life back together after breaking everything down himself. Suwon could no longer hurt him. But he didn't know about Yoongi. He knew the older wasn't as forgiving as he was.

Jimin was determined to squash it.

"Suwon!" The Pinkette called out in the crowd of people. Before looking for the ravenette he made sure Yoongi was sitting somewhere private so he could take off his binding without having a panic attack. "Suwon-hyung!"

"Yo quit yelling dude. I'm right here." Suwon smiled, throwing his arms around Jimin in a light hug. The pinkette smiled slightly. He knew there were somethings he can't forget the older did, but since then Suwon got better. He had actully sought out help and he was no longer the same person he used to be. "What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be with the peanut gallery?" Jimin frowned slightly. He wished was back with his friends and birth mom, but Yoongi was more important to him.

"I'm here for Yoongi-hyung. He's freaking out because he was to walk with  you." Suwon chuckled softly, shaking his head.

"He shouldn't be worried. Where is he?" Jimin wanted to explain was panicking but he had a feeling the older knew. He pointed to the room that he had put the mint haired male in.

"Wait, I have to tell him you want to talk." The younger rushed off to Yoongi's hiding spot. The older was currently sitting on a bench, chest bare, smoking a cigarette. "Hey! I thought you were done with those." Jimin snatched the object from the older, quickly putting it out against his jeans and snapping it in  half. Yoongi groaned slightly. He really needed that. "And what are those? Are you taking your shirt off in front of TaeTae!?" The blonde quickly crossed his arms over his chest, forgetting about all the hickeys. He and Taehyung hadn't gone past making out, but he finally had the nerve to reveal the most private part of himself on his own in an intimate setting. He was still scared of having , even if it was with Taehyung. They'd get there. "Anyway Suwon wants to talk. It's okay. I'll be here with you."

"Mochi I-" Jimin cut him off by throwing his binder at him.

"It's either that or you don't walk. Your choice babe." The pinkette might've been the sweetest guy, but he wasn't scared to be blunt. He had always been that way.

"Fine, but if you leave this relationship is over."

-

Suwon smiled brightly, raising his glass after the toast. Everyone followed suit and the party official began.

The graduation ceremony went very well. Yoongi didn't panic and everyone cheered for the blonde as he got his diploma. Taehyung might've lost his voice after that.

"I'm very proud of my boys, Luhan and Yoongi. Oh and Suwon. You grew so much kiddo. You better watch yourself now that you're an adult you punk." Suyoung smacked the ravenette on the back. He scratched his neck awkwardly. He knew that Jimin's mom knew everything that he did back then, but she never brought it up.

"We're proud of you hyung!" Taehyung and Jimin yelled in unison, taking shot from each other. The year twins were a sight to see when they were together, especially when they were drinking. Jimin hadn't drank since his freshman year, but he was ready to let loose for his friends.

"Be careful baby. Don't drink so much. You'll get sick." Namjoon grabbed the cup of alcohol from Jimin's hand. The younger whined, reaching up for his drink. The older laughed, gently giving his boyfriend a kiss. Jimin scrunched up his nose, but returned the kiss. He could feel that he was getting slightly tipsy and that he should stop, but it was his first alcoholic beverage in two years. "Baby, come on. Let's go help your mom back to the hospital. The others will be okay here." The pinkette sighed, giving up on getting his drink. He would be fine without getting completely drunk like Taehyung would be. "Hey Suyoung, Minnie and I are gonna take Hana back home. Thank you so much for holding this party." Suyoung chuckled, patting the younger on the shoulder.

"It's nothing hun. Take care."

-

"Baby?" Namjoon whispered once everything had calmed down in the park house. All of their friends had left except Taehyung and Yoongi who had chosen to stay in the guest room. Yoongi had groaned when he realized why they were staying. Taehyung was beyond drunk and there was no way the blonde was going to carry his boyfriend all the way back to his apartment.

"Yeah?" Jimin mumbled, curling up next to his boyfriend. He wasn't as tipsy as before and a small headache was starting to settle behind his eyes. He vowed that he wasn't going to drink again for the next twenty years of his life. It was the worst thing for his body he figured and now he could see why a lot of people decided to stay sober.

"I love you." The older finally said, kissing the top of the pinkette's head. He had said it so many times now that he probably wouldn't have to say it again for months. He spent so many hours telling Jimin how much he loved him it was sickening at times. The younger chuckled, pressing a kiss to Namjoon's neck. He could've actually kissed him, but that would require him to move and he was fine with not moving away from Namjoon's warmth for a while or ever if he could get away with it.

"Yeah, you tell at least thirty times a day. You're going over your quota Joonie." The brunette sighed, kissing Jimin's head again.

"But this time is different. Like I love you so much it hurts. You know when I started tutoring you, I thought that would be it. I didn't think I would be here, laying in your bed telling you just how much I love you. I mean I've learned so much about you that I could write a whole book on our journey together. Hey, that sounds like a good idea." The younger groaned, shaking his head.

"Please stop. You're starting to sound like my mother. Why don't we just keep our story to ourselves. Something that we'll tell our children when they asked how we met. And maybe we can skip over the annoying parts of you tutoring me or the part where I passed out and ended up in the hospital or even the part where I danced for you and ended up with your in my ." Namjoon chuckled, tightening his arms around Jimin.

"But that's the best part." The pinkette slapped him in the chest, face heating up at the memory. "Fine, we won't share that. How about we just say that our love story is like out of a fairy tale. An ogre had to save a princess from dinosaurs and evil witches." Jimin groaned, rolling his eyes. His boyfriend was such a dork and he couldn't believe that he wouldn't change him for anything in this world.

"You're unbelievable." Namjoon smiled slightly, before leaning down to give Jimin an actual kiss.

"It's either this or dragons, baby."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm alive after nine years of just leaving everyone hanging, so this is the sorta kinda official ending of Or Dragons. I'm gonna make an epilouge of sorts, so if any of you were confused while reading you can leave me questions and I'll answer them in the last and final chapter. Anyway thank you friends for reading this mess I can a fic. Mwah!