Chapter 36

Or Dragons

The week that followed was awful.

Suwon got bolder on searching out for Jimin. Though he never had a chance of getting him alone. The brunette was always near someone. Normally it was Taehyung or Lu Han, sometimes Yoongi made it a point to be late to class just so he could watch over him and even the rest of the basketball team was looking out for him (they did it mostly because they liked to tease Namjoon about having an angel as a boyfriend even if Jimin wasn't labeling them that yet), he was always surrounded by people.

Until one day he wasnt.

Jimin stared heading to his next class, alone for what seemed like the first time since elementary school. Taehyung had gotten sick and couldn't make it to school, Yoongi was at the doctors for who knows why, Lu Han had snuck off somewhere with Sehun, and Namjoon was working with his dad on whatever it was aides did with professors.

He was okay with that. It wasn't like he asked all those people to look after him. He could handle things on his own. But he also knew he was less protected on his own. Jimin wasn't strong, never had been, but he didn't ever have to fight anyone so he didn't see the point in doing any upper body workouts he only focussed on what he needed in order to dance to his best ability.

Maybe he should learn how to fend for himself.

"Well if it isn't the angel. To bad these people don't know the truth of my little ." Jimin tensed at the voicr, but continued walking. He just needed to make it to the theater. Once inside the black box, unauthorized people couldn't get in. He would be safe there. "Don't ignore me Park." Suwon growled out, footsteps approaching faster.

Jimin didn't run. He knew the older was way faster him. He wouldn't be able to avoid him. He just kept walking head down. The black box was at the end of the hallway. Calculating the length of his strides and number of times he stepped in minute, he would be in his class in less than three minutes.

He just had to keep going.

Although he had taken the time to do his maths and formulate plans he wasn't exactly correct in his calculations and Suwon had always been quick.

Arms wrapped around his wrist and he was against the wall. "Oh, Jimin. You're still as pretty as you were back then. I don't know why you couldn't be mine." Jimin closed his eyes, preparing for the worst. Suwon had him pinned and no matter how hard he pushed against the older to break free the ravenette held him tightly.

"Stop, please." The older smirked, leaning down to press his lips into the brunette's skin. Jimin trembled, panic settling in his mind. There were so many things Suwon could do in this empty hallway. He should've stayed home with Taehyung like they used to when the other was sick. He at least would've been safe then.

"Still using your manners, what a good boy." Suwon moved away from where he on Jimin's skin to capture his lips. The brunette didn't even have to time to scream out when the older slipped his tongue inside. Tears were streaming down his face, as he continued to push against Suwon's chest.

He never asked for something like this. Why did Suwon even want him. No body had ever wanted him. He didn't want this. He wanted Taehyung to come and beat the out of Suwon. He wanted Yoongi to call him mochi and tell him everything would be okay. He wanted Yuri to make some joke about how small Suwon was.

But most of all he wanted Namjoon. Sweet and loveable Namjoon. He wanted him to hug him and kiss him. He wanted the older to tell him how beautiful he was and how much he loved him. He wanted Namjoon to cuddle him and talk about the things he loved.

He just wanted the nightmare to end and for Namjoon to be his reality. 

Of course he didn't get Namjoon just from wishing for him, this wasn't a drama, but he didn't get a surprise when Suwon was pulled violently away from him. Jimin opened his eyes to find a mint haired figure standing in front of him. "You alright Mochi?"

Yoongi.

"Do you really think you can protect him Yoonji? That belongs to me." Yoongi rolled his eyes, holding up his phone.

"Honestly no. But I'm sure the police would love to hear how you forced yourself on someone." Suwon's eyes widened before he pushed Yoongi agasint the wall. He pulled the younger's phone from his hand and tossed it down.

"You wouldn't dare you ing piece of trash. Maybe Park here would love to know the really you Yoonji." Yoongi glared at the older. He wasn't scared of the ravenette. Suwon could do whatever he wanted to the mint haired boy as long as he left Jimin alone.

The ravenette smirked, pulling tightly onto Yoongi's shirt. The fabric ripped, revealing a medical wrap. Jimin stared wide eyed at Suwon. He never had to pull Yoongi into this. "Hm, you're covering the goods baby. Why don't we show everyone what you're hiding." Jimin couldn't watch anymore. This wasn't right. The older was his bully, his problem. The brunette did the first thing he could think of to get Suwon to back off.

He threw his very first punch.

He was off balance and there was barely any power behind it, but it knocked Suwon off his feet and he let go of Yoongi. "Come on hyung! Let's go."

-

Jimin didn't say anything as he helped Yoongi re-tighten his wrap. The older couldn't even look him in the eye as he undid the pins and started pulling the wrap off. His chest was eventually free and he fought the urge to cover himself up. His s weren't exactly big, but that was the testosterone stopping them from growing. "Mochi, I-" Jimin held up his hand to stop the older's words.

"It's okay. You dont have to explain anything to me Min PD. But you should remember to unbind for at least thirty minutes every so often. It gets hard to breath doesn't it?" Yoongi nodded slightly. It didn't like unbinding cause he was in public, the thought scared him. "Gosh hyung. You have bruises. Please be careful. Here." Jimin pulled Namjoon's sweatshirt over his head. "It's baggy enough that you don't have to bind. Just wear it for the rest of the day."

"Thanks Mochi. Um, I'm sorry that I wasn't there earlier. I wasn't even supposed to come back today." Jimin smiled slightly. He didn't care about that. He was just glad someone had come to his rescue. "Also we might have to work on your fighting skills. That punch was weak." The brunette laughed, pushing the older slightly.

He hoped that he would never have to do it again.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone! Please name this chapter, I have no clue what to call it and I need your help. Remember my chapters are titled with three words each. Thank you so much! I love you all.