Can't Let Go

Or Dragons

Jimin was glowing when everyone went back to class. Everyone took notice that the angel was back and all rumors from his hickey were and soon they all knew his boyfriend was the point guard of the basketball team which in turn meant the sweetheart had a majority of the jocks on his side.

The brunette squeezed Namjoon's hand as they made their way into the cafeteria. He was wearing another one of the blonde's hoodies (his closet was mostly Namjoon's now anyway) and showing his new hickeys proudly. The older had covered up Suwon's old ones while adding ones of his own. "What do you want to eat baby?" Jimin shrugged. He wasn't at all hungry but he knew Namjoon would make him eat something.

"Whatever is okay. Nothing Spicy." The blonde nodded, kissing his cheek quickly before heading toward the line. He smiled, turning back to find his friends at their respectable table.

-

"Well if it isn't our Mochi. How was the dicking?" Jimin flushed, looking down at the table. Yoongi didn't have a filter, he should've known this, but he didn't expect the older to be so straight forward.

"Hyung, don't ask things like that." Taehyung snorted, wrapping his arm around Yoongi's waist. "Besides we can tell how good it was. Look at all those hickeys." Jimin's eyes widened and his mouth dropped.

"Tae, you're supposed to be on my side. What kind of soulmate are you?" Lu Han snorted, poking Jimin in the side.

"Maybe if you weren't so obvious, we wouldn't be able to pick on you." The younger huffed, rolling his eyes.

"You have no room to talk hyung. You can't keep your hands off Sehun. You have that kid wrapped around your finger." The blonde shrugged.

"I won't dent it. I can't help that he's got a nice ."

"So doesn't Minnie." Namjoon interuptted all the laughter and conversation as he sat down, passing the tray to Jimin. He kissed the brunette softly. The younger leaned into his side, pouting.

"Joonie they're making fun of me." Yoongi snorted, rolling his eyes.

"Oh yeah totally. Mochi you're making it too easy. Stop being so loud and maybe it wouldn't give us the chance." Namjoon sighed, standing a piece of meat with his chopstick.

"Like you aren't loud. Joon he's so beautiful and I don't understand what this is. I don't know how to say I like him. I don't know if I can say it right. What will happen if-" Yoongi threw chips at the blonde, stopping his imitation. Taehyung chuckled, pressing his face into the side of the older's neck. Namjoon chuckled, eating the piece of meat he skwered. Jimin rolled his eyes at their antics, but he didn't mind.

He loved them all.

-

"I don't think we'll need these tutor sessions anymore Minnie. You have an 'A' now. My dad's pretty impressed. I'm impressed. My boyfriend is so smart." Jimin snorted, leaning back in his chair. He didn't want to admit that he actually liked this tutor sessions. He had learned so much about Namjoon during the hour that they had.

"Yeah I know. I have the smartest boyfriend to help me." The blonde smiled, leaning over the table to kiss Jimin.

"Gosh I love you." The brunette smiled against the older's lips, kissing him back.

"I love you too."

-

Jimin decided to skip dance practice to watch the basketball players. And it wasn't because his boyfriend was on the team, even though that was the main reason. He wanted to be around Yoongi and Taehyung. He missed spending time with his best friend and now that Yoongi and Taehyung were kinda a package deal, he got to spend time with his new friend as well.

"I have to waz." Jimin snorted, point to the locker rooms. Yoongi stood up from the bleacher, brushing off imaginary dust from his jeans before rushing off to the lockers.

Coach blew the whistle calling for a break and both Namjoon and Taehyung rushed toward Jimin. The blonde kissed him softly while his best friend pulled him into a tight hug. "Did you see that sweet rebound? I'm actually getting better at my hops."

"Yeah. You did amazing TaeTae!" He smiled brightly at the younger boy. He loved seeing his friend beam at praise for his basketball skills.

"Hey where's hyung?" Namjoon asked, rubbing circles into Jimin's thighs. He had seen the mint haired male run off, but he hadn't known to where.

"He went to the restroom in the lockers. But he's been gone for a few. I hope he didn't drown." Taehyung snorted.

"I'm sure he's fine. He's-" A loud bang and a scream interrupted his sentence. He turned to the source of the sounds to find Suwon dragging Yoongi out into the middle of the gym. The younger was shirtless, completely exposed and without binding.

"Kim, look at your boyfriend now!" Jimin was already across the court before anyone could react. He pushed Suwon away from the mint haired male, causing the older to stumble slightly.

"Can't you stop? Why are you doing this?" Jimin pulled his hoodie off and handed it to Yoongi. Suwon smiled slightly.

"Listen babe, I don't have reasons I just do." Jimin shook his head, staring hard at the ravenette.

"These things are between you and me. Leave my friends out of it." Taehyung rushed to their sides, crouching down next to Yoongi. "They don't need to be involved." Suwon snorted, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I want to make this just between you and I, but that big lug of a boyfriend says otherwise." He pointed at the blonde running over to them.

"Suwon, what happened to you? We used to be friends." The basketball team had surrounded them now, eyes watching both Suwon and the couple. Taehyung had carried Yoongi off somewhere.

"Friends? Us? Oh Min that was before, before I started liking you. But you didn't like me back. And I thought maybe I could just make you mine." Jimin flinched at the memory. That night was awful, although he didn't remember much he knew just how much Suwon took from him.

"You can't force yourself on someone Suwon. That's not how love works. That's not how anything worse. Please stop doing these things. I can forgive you. I will forgive you." Jimin knew it sounded crazy. This guy made his life hell for all these years. He made it difficult to fully trust himself and other people. He made it impossible to share important things in life. He took away his innoncene at only eighteen when he wasn't ready.

But he could still forgive.

He wouldn't ever forget these things. They were imprinted in his brain (despite the memory loss), but he could always forgive.

"For, forgive. But why?" Jimin smiled slightly, stepping away from Namjoon to wrap his arms around the older in a small hug.

"Cause. Even though you've done horrible things in the past, the future holds a better you." Suwon shook his head, pushing the smaller boy away slightly.

"You really are the angel of campus, Park." The older sighed, pushing a hand through his hair. "Look you can forgive all you want, but it doesn't change a thing. I'm a terrible person who will always do terrible things. Remember that alright, sweetheart." He looked up at Namjoon. "Take care of him Kim. He's too pure for his own good. Someone might want to take advantage of that." Namjoon nodded curtly, wrapping an arm around the brunette.

He didn't need to remind Suwon that he already had.