Love Isn't Over

Or Dragons

Taehyung sat next to Yoongi’s sleeping form, hand carding trough the older’s soft locks. He couldn’t believe the mint haired boy had done something like that. He was still in shock. “Love, why are you acting out? The red head shook his head, sighing. It just didn’t make sense.

Yoongi wasn’t the type to throw himself a anyone, not even people he liked, which was slim to none. He didn’t even want to admit he liked Taehyung for several weeks.

“Why are you talkin to sleepin ears?” The older groaned, rolling over to look up at the red head. Taehyung smiled slightly, leaning down to kiss Yoongi’s forehead.

“Cause I’m worried about you.” He said simply. It was a fact. He was very worried about Yoongi. And he planned to take Jimin’s advice. “Do you wanna talk about what happened?” The mint haired male shook his head, rolling away from Taehyung.

“No. It wasn’t a big deal Tae-ah.” The red head rolled his eyes, running a hand through his hair.

“Not a big deal? You threw yourself at me, demanding something I can’t give you.” Yoongi scoffed, sitting up.

“Demanding? I barely even tried. Don’t get you hopes up.” The older got up from the bed, not even bothering to look at Taehyung. He as starting to get angry.

“My hopes? Yoongi are you even listening?” The red head followed Yoongi, still seething. “You pushed me against a wall and tried to get into my pants. What makes you think that was okay?” The older stops in his trek to the bathroom to turn around, facing Taehyung.

“What’s the problem? You’re my boyfriend, right? Wouldn’t you want to have , like any other twenty-year-old? I don’t see what the problem is.” The red head sighed. Maybe taking Jimin’s advice was a bad idea.

“Because you don’t even want to take your shirt off in front of me! Why would I want to get in your pants then? You’re not making any sense.” Yoongi rolled his eyes. He really didn’t want to fight with the younger. That wasn’t his intentions with his actions last night. He was just scared.

All the memories of Suwon resurfaced and he panicked. He thought Taehyung would no longer want to be with him after everything he saw after the last month. He still didn’t know about his past, what Suwon had taken, how much he had given up, and those thoughts made him act irrationally. “And maybe you’re the one not listening. It’s not a big deal. Quit gripping at me.” He continued on to the bathroom, slamming the door before Taehyung could say anymore.

The read head finally had it. He was tired of Yoongi’s nonchalant attitude. He was genuinely concerned about his boyfriend and the older was blowing it off. “Fine. If you’re not gonna talk to me and explain yourself like an adult then I don’t want to talk to you.” With that the younger quickly returned to the bedroom, grabbed his phone and a change of clothes and he left.

-

“So, you got mad and just left?” Taehyung nodded, stuffing his face with chips. “When I said talk to him I meant with affection. Not hostility.” The red head slumped against the counter, forehead hitting the ceramic harshly.

“I didn’t want to fight with him, but he was being unreasonable. I just love him so much.” Jimin sighed, ruffling the boy’s hair. He honestly didn’t know how to give the boy anymore advice. Yoongi was stubborn and didn’t communicate very well. He couldn’t make the older change his mind and talk to his friend.

“Yoongi will come around soon.” Namjoon patted Taehyung on the back. The red head looked up at the blonde, pouting.

“How do you know hyung?” The older smiled slightly, sitting down next to the younger. He slowly pulled Taehyung into his lap, the red head’s limbs wrapping loosely around Namjoon.

“Let me tell you a secret. Hyung only loves two things. Music and coffee. But you came into the picture. He now loves three things. Music, coffee and you. So, I think, if you want hyung to talk to you, you should probably involve the two things he loves above you.” Taehyung sighed, leaning into the older. He didn’t know if he could do that. He wasn’t good with music and he wasn’t much of a coffee guy (as an artist he liked chocolate chai lattes with extra whip cream and caramel drizzle), but if it was for Yoongi he’d do his best.

-

Taehyung had no clue what he was doing. He had never tried to work something out with a partner. All his other exes were not people he wanted to keep, but Yoongi was different. He wanted to be with him for a long time. He hated that they fought cause he really loved the mint haired boy.

So, trying to figure out the boy’s favorite coffee was giving him a headache and a heart attack at the same time. If he got this wrong, Yoongi would surely hate him. Honestly, he should just get the older food, at least then he wouldn’t get the order wrong.

“Hello what can I- oh hyung. What are you doing here?” Taehyung smiled slightly, looking over the barista.

“Hey Guk. I didn’t know you worked here.” Jeongguk, Yoongi’s brother, shrugged. He’d been working there for a few weeks since his brother so desperately wanted him to get a job.

“It was hyung’s idea. Anyway, what can I get ya?” Taehyung felt a little better about the younger working. Maybe he’d know Yoongi’s favorite drink order.

After Jeongguk made Yoongi’s drink (and profusely making fun of Taehyung) the red head made his way back to his boyfriend’s apartment. He checked his phone for messages, hoping Yoongi at least wondered where he was, while he walked. His mom texted him asking for eggs and milk, Namjoon wished him luck, and then there was Jimin.

Count Min <3

- dont get 2 stressed my Gucci model

- min pd luvs you know this you know this

- just apologize and no hostility ok???

- luv ya taetae

He didn’t bother sending anything back, knowing Jimin didn’t expect him too. He sighed, stopping in front of the apartment. He had no idea if Yoongi would even bother with his apology but he would still try. He was going to knock but he didn’t want to risk the older not answering.

He quickly entered the apartment, calling out to the mint haired boy. “Hyung I’m h-“ He was cut off by the older running into his side, arms wrapping tightly around his waist. “Whoa Yoongi-ah I have hot drinks.” Yoongi sniffled, holding Taehyung tighter.

“I didn’t even know you left. I just thought you were joking. Don’t ever walk out on me idiot.” The red head chuckled slightly, leaning over to put down their drinks and wrapped his arms around Yoongi.

“I thought you were still mad at me.” The older shook his head, looking up at his boyfriend.

“No, I love you Tae-ah. I was- I’m scared. I don’t want to lose you.” Taehyung shook his head, kissing Yoongi’s forehead. He honestly couldn’t believe what he was hearing. Why would Yoongi even think that?

“Babe you aren’t gonna lose me. Why’d you think that? The older shook his head, pressing his face into Taehyung’s chest. The red head felt the boy’s mouth move but the words were muffled. “Hyung you gotta speak up. I can’t hear ya.” Yoongi sighed.

“It’s because I’m worthless. I’m used and dirty and then you’re you. You’re so amazing and perfect. You’re beautiful and you have such a big heart and I look at you and I sometimes I look- okay all the time, and I get flustered. Taehyung I- I just-I don’t-“ The younger pressed a soft kiss to Yonngi’s lips.

“Babe breathe. It’s okay. Just tell me slowly.” By this point, Taehyung had carried the boy to their bedroom to talk more comfortably. “I promise It’ll be okay.” The mint haired male nodded, leaning into his boyfriend as the younger sat on the bed. He took a deep breath before he continued talking.

“Tae I got scared cause I thought about everything Suwon had done. I just got in my head I guess that you wouldn’t want me cause I was used, just like he had always told me. I just panicked and maybe got a bit too, I don’t know. I’m sorry.” Taehyung smiled slightly. He knew how hard it must’ve been for Yoongi to open up to him and he was so happy.

“Baby, don’t ever think like that. I love you no matter what. And I don’t care what that has to say about you. You’re not used, you’re not worthless, you’re not dirty. You’re perfect and you should remember that.” He didn’t know that Yoongi had ever thought so low of himself. He normally raised himself with sarcasm and his unbothered personality. But he let himself go, just for Taehyung. “And listen, you don’t have to throw yourself on me to make me stay. Id stay even if you asked me to leave. I’m not going anywhere, okay.” Yoongi nodded, pressing a soft kiss to the younger’s neck.

“I love you Tae-ah.”

“I love you too.”