Too Messed Up

Or Dragons

"Listen kid, you're not getting any of my cigarettes." Yoongi snapped, turning to look at the tall boy who had been hanging around Jimin. Taehyung rolled his eyes, snatching the object from the older.

"Shut up, I'm not in the mood for your snarkiness." He put the cigarette in between his lips, in the toxin before blowing out a puff of smoke. God, he really needed that. Things were just not going his way.

"Heh, what's your problem brat?" Yoongi had never seen the younger angry before. He was just a ball of happiness, probably why he was best friends with that sweetheart. But he found this side of the boy interesting.

"My ex is flaunting around with his new girlfriend. Just rubbing her in my face and she's a , saying things like how I never had a chance with the guy. It frustrates me cause I gave that everything." He huffed out another puff of smoke, letting his anger out through it. "And now I'm trying to get Jimin to explain his feelings to Namjoon and he isn't very good at it. I'm just tired and annoyed." Yoongi scoffed, taking his cigarette back. 

"Sounds awful. But if he's trying to mess with you like that he isn't over you right? You Aren't like showing him that it bothers you right?" Taehyung shrugged, shaking his head. He honestly didn't care about the older. He was a horrible person to begin with and he should've listened to Jimin about him. "And the whole thing with Jimin. He's a total sweetheart, he's cute and Namjoon is head over heels for him. I don't see why he's having any problem with telling that dork." Taehyung rolled his eyes with a sigh.

"Min isn't exactly the best with feelings. He does things better through actions than words. But he isn't really sure about it. He likes Namjoon, but he can't say it. It's been months." Yoongi snorted, handing the cigarette back to the younger. The red head sure needed it more than he did. "I just wished he wasnt so stubborn. Or scared."

"Tae, I'm sure Jimin will figure things out for himself. He's a big kid. And you're not a miracle worker. Give it some more time. If Jimin won't confess Namjoon will go crazy and make him do it." Taehyung chuckled, smoking the last bit of the older's cigarette. The blonde did have a point. He should stop treating Jimin like a child. He didn't need to hold his hand all the time.

"Yeah, I guess. Thanks Yoongi-ssi. Uh, I'll buy you more cigarettes." The older chuckled, shaking his head.

You don't have to do that. And call me hyung." Taehyung smiled slightly, waving at the blonde as he walked away. Yoongi shook his head. That brat wasn't as bad as he thought.

-

Jimin looked over at his friend, watching the boy trip over his feet. He had been doing that since the beginning of the practice. What was wrong with him? He shook his head, walking over to Taehyung, water bottle in hand. "Tae, are you okay?" The younger sighed, taking the bottle from Jimin. He really had no idea what was going on with him. He was constantly thinking about Jimin, Namjoon and even Yoongi. The blonde somehow managed to not leave his mind since yesterday. The older gave him good advice about his friends and even himself. But where did that leave him? Yoongi was just putting up with him, they definitely weren't friends and they barely knew each other. It didnt leave him in good standing.

"I guess Min. I don't know. I'll have to tell you about it later. Can we go to the roof after practice?" Jimin nodded. He was confused, but he'd let Taehyung explain everything for himself.

"Sure." Was his only response. He didn't know what else to say. He watched Taehyung go back out on the court.

"Is he okay?" Namjoon's voice broke his thoughts and he turned to look at the older. He shrugged, looking over at his friend. He had no clue.

"I hope so." He sighed, turning back to Namjoon. The older was staring at Taehyung frown on his face. Jimin smiled slightly, glad that the blue haired male was worrying about his friend almost as much as he was. "We're gonna talk about some things so you don't have to worry about walking me home today."

"Alright." Namjoon took notice of the sad tone Jimin had when spoke about not being able to walk home together but didn't say anything. "I have to get back to practice, but I'll talk to you later, yeah." Jimin nodded, watching Namjoon run back to the team, arm easily wrapping around Taehyung's shoulder. The brunette smiled slightly. He needed to get his life together quickly if he was going to help Taehyung. He would have to.