My Bad Behavior

Or Dragons

Sleepover night was cut short. Taehyung had been okay with that. They always had them once a week, it didn't matter if they missed one. Jimin, however, was not okay with that. "This is a routine. We've never missed one. I'm honestly upset. "Taehyung chuckled, ruffling the brunette's hair.

"Babe, it's fine. You take care of that big softy and I'll see you tomorrow." Jimin pouted, but let the younger grab his bag. "And we'll finish the drama then. Things were just getting good." Taehyung leaned around the wall to talk to Namjoon. "You better take care of him hyung. I'll cut you." The older chuckled slightly, making no move to respond to the younger. Jimin rolled his eyes, walking his friend to the door. Taehyung smiled at the smaller boy, hoping Jimin wouldn't be to upset about the change in plans. "I'll text you when I'm home. Tell me all the details later, okay? Chao." The brunette waved off the younger before going back into the living room. He looked over the couch were Namjoon was spread out, legs falling over the edge of the armrest, hand covering his eyes.

"Hey dickwad. Are you gonna tell me what's going on?" Namjoon groaned, sticking his lip out in a pout.

"I thought you said I didn't have to talk." Jimin rolled his eyes, kicking the bottom of the couch. He was trying to get the older's attention. 

"That was then. Why did you come here? You could've went to Yoongi's. Or even Dowoon's." Namjoon shrugged, lifting his hand off his face to look up at Jimin. He really didn't want to see Yoongi this late at night. He'd be pissed that he was woken up (even though they both knew he wouldn't be asleep until at least three in the morning) and Dowoon wasn't exactly an option. He probably wouldn't open his home to him when his girlfriend was living there and he didn't want to be a burden.

"You're closer." Was his final answer. He still didn't feel the need to tell the younger everything that happened that night, from his brother calling him a , to insulting Jimin. He would never put that pressure on the brunette. He'd wring him out if he found out that he was fighting because of him. He knew the younger had never been a fan of physical violence and Namjoon would never say he got in a fight, he couldn't do it. Jimin pouted, crossing his arms over his chest.

"So, you're really not gonna tell me what happened to your face?" Namjoon shook his head, throwing his arm over his eyes once again, wincing when he grazed one of the cuts Jimin had cleaned. The brunette scoffed, walking away from the older. He quickly went down the hall to grab a pillow and some blankets. Once he had enough to keep Namjoon somewhat warm, he wandered back into the living room. He threw the articles on top of the older. "Fine. Don't tell me. Goodnight Namjoon." He was ready to stalk off, but before he could take a step a hand wrapped around his wrist and pulled him down on the couch. The blankets and pillow toppled underneath him and he was left pressed chest to chest with Namjoon. He snorted at the situation. It felt strangely like a drama, but he knew better than that and he wasn't a blushing teenager that dreamed of living a life as a drama. Jimin knew the harsh reality of the real world. He pushed himself up into a sitting position to look down at the older. Namjoon hadn't yet released him and they were just staring at each other. Jimin cleared his throat after a few seconds because he was coming uncomfortable. Namjoon shook his head, blinking.

"Do you really want to know what happened?" Jimin nodded slowly. He was honestly concerned for the male and he had only got upset because he felt as if the older couldn't trust him. Namjoon sighed, letting go of Jimin's wrist to run his hands over the smaller boy's waist. "I got into a fight with my brother. He wasn't really bothering me at first, but then he started saying stuff about you. It made me mad and well one thing lead to another and we started fighting. I wasn't going to let him say that hurtful stuff about. I only came here cause seeing you makes me feel better, calmer." Jimin smiled slightly. "Minnie, I don't think you understand how much I care about you. I'd do anything to make you happy. And I really want you to know that I like you from the bottom of my heart." The brunette had no idea how to respond to the sudden confession. He had heard it months before, but it still came off as a shock to him.

"Joonie I-" The older cut of his words with a quick peck to the lips. Jimin's face instantly heated up at the action and he wanted hide.

"You don't have to say anything yet. I know you're having a hard time expressing yourself. But I can wait. I'll always wait for you Minnie." The younger sighed, rolling his eyes.

"You're so corny." Namjoon snorted, wrapping his arms tightly around Jimin's waist. The brunette sighed, leaning down slightly. "You know we can't stay here like this my parents will be home soon. Um, do you want to stay in my room?" The older chuckled.

"Already inviting me into your bed Minnie?" Jimin smacked Namjoon on the chest, squirming out of the older's grip.

"Never mind. You can sleep on the couch. Goodnight Joonie."

-

Taehyung wandered around for a bit, pulling his jacket against the cold. He didn't want to go back home. The time was almost passing eleven and his mother would give him an earful as if he was back in high school, trying to sneak Jimin inside his room. He really needed to move out,but he didn't think he ever would. His mother was all that he had and he could never think of parting with her for the time being. Maybe once he was done with college and was ready to completely focus on his life he would move out, but until then he was stuck.

He made his way to the nearest convenient store. He needed some cigarettes, maybe a beer or two. The bell jingled over his head as he entered the twenty-four hour shop and a cashier mumbled out a gruff 'welcome.' Of course Taehyung knew that angry gruff voice anywhere. He smirked, walking to the front of the store, grabbing a four pack of beer along the way. "Didn't think I'd see you here hyung." The blonde sighed, slumping against the counter.

"What are you doing here brat?" Taehyung smiled, sliding the pack of beer onto the counter. Yoongi blinked down at the beer before looking back at the younger. "Didn't take you for much of a drinker kid. Thought you were a goody-two shoes like Jimin." The red head frowned, narrowing his eyes at the older. Jimin might act like the perfect angel but he was no goody-two shoes. And he wasn't going to let someone who barely knew his best friend, even if it as someone he might like, to talk down to Jimin. 

"You don't know anything about Jimin." He responded, leaning down against the counter. "Don't say like that." Yoongi snorted. He knew he shouldn't bother with the two friends, platonic soulmates as Taehyung had told Namjoon one day on the roof. They were a force to reckoned with. Where Jimin was going Taehyung was sure to follow and vice versa.

"Sorry. Don't shoot. Anyway why aren't with the little mochi?" Taehyugn sighed, dropping his angry demeanor.

"Namjoon dropped by, looking like he accidentally knocked over a biker gang's bikes and as chased for several blocks. I didn't hang around cause I knew Jimin wasn't gonna kick him out after he was done bandaging him up." Yoongi snorted, running a hand through his hair.

"Was Tae-ah jealous?" Taehyung rolled his eyes, adjusting his bag over his shoulder.

"Nah, I would never be jealous of Min. He deserves this." It was true. Jimin did deserve someone like Namjoon. He needed someone who could make him happy, someone that cared about him as much as he cared about others, someone that made him feel loved. That was definitely Namjoon. Yoongi nodded, looking over the younger with a smile.

"So then why are you here getting beer? Shouldn't you go home or something?" Taehyung shrugs. He could be at home, but he'd rather not. He didn't know why he felt like staying out, but it was better than hearing his mother warn about the dangers of the night once more.

"Just wanted to stay out and enjoy the night. Drink and have a smoke. Maybe share a park bench with a hobo. Doesn't it sound like a party?" The blonde wanted to laugh, but he knew what it was like to sleep on benches, it wasn't something to joke about. He shook his head, pulling a box f his favorite cigarettes from underneath the counter.

"Why don't you grab another case and we can drink at my place after my shift ends. It's more comfortable and warmer than any bench I've known." Taehyung smirks at that before running off to grab another case. Maybe sleepover night hadn't been cancelled.