007

The Most Beautiful Moment in Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the figure lingered around, Hae Bin just sat on her bed, watching the figure with agaped. The figure did not say anything after her appearance in front of Hae Bin. 

"Please, can you just say something?" Hae Bin started, breaking the silence. She looked almost annoyed at the ghost. She rubbed her eyes for a few times before looking back at the ghost. It was as if after her first encounter with the ghost, she seem fearless now. "I... I have to go to college tomorrow so I have to get my good night sleep," she explained, her voice a bit drowsy. "What can I do for you, Miss Ghost?"

The ghost gave Hae Bin a sad smile and walked towards her. As she walked, it seem as if she was floating. "Thank you, for sparing me a bit of your time," the ghost whispered. Hae Bin pressed her lips together as she raised an eyebrow at the ghost. "Thank you for... encountering the boys once again." 

"Actually," Hae Bin started. "Why am I the one? And why isn't someone else the one?"

The ghost kept quiet for a moment before opening once again. "Because you were the one who cared for them even though it's your first time seeing one another. I have... I have observed the people surrounding them everyday and none... none of them managed to bother about them. Those people are just thirsty for their help while you, on the other hand, you were never needing their help, they just want to offer their help to you, which is a sign for caring." The ghost bit her lower lips before continuing. "When you were in their sight, I could see a bit of happiness lightening in them." 

Hae Bin kept quiet for a couple of minutes, absorbing everything that the ghost had said. Her head was lowered, staring at her bedsheets. It took her a few moments before her head was lifted again, this time, with a smile. "Okay, fine," she agreed. "I will help you." 

The ghost chuckled for a moment. "Didn't you already decided to help me?" The ghost asked.

Hae Bin rolled her eyes and grinned. "You made me agree in fear, Miss Ghost," Hae Bin replied. "So, what can I help- actually, I'm not even much of a help..." 

"You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter