033

The Most Beautiful Moment in Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey Nara, hey Seungcheol!" Hae Bin greeted with a smile as she skipped toward the couple. It was her first time in school after missing it for a few weeks. She was happy to get back to school.

"Oh... hey there, Hae Bin," Nara smiled awkwardly at her friend. "I'm so sorry but we're not able to eat lunch with you. We have an emergency meeting with our art teacher. Bye!" 

They left rushed, running past Hae Bin and left her all alone. 

Hae Bin pouted as she watched the two of them rushing away, disappearing before her view. 

"Strange..." she whispered to herself, still staring at the direction her friends had went. "They never take art at all." She closed her eyes and let out a sigh before walking away to her next lesson. 

"Jeon Jungkook! Who told you that it was a good idea to be walking out of bed just because you are discharging today?" Jin shouted. His face red from shock as he witness the younger boy trying to get out of bed.

"Hyung, I can walk," Jungkook replied, giving a small smile to the boy. "I am really fine." 

"Just listen to Jin hyung for once until we go out home. I don't want to hear him screaming every second," Hoseok sighed. 

Today was the day that Jungkook was about to discharge and the boys were there to help him move his belongings. 

"Okay fine," Jungkook replied, putting his legs back onto the bed. "But then what am I going to do now? There's no way I can get back home."

"Apparently someone has to sarcrifies their back to carry you or get you a wheelchair," Taehyung answered, pouting at the thought of carrying the muscle-like boy on his poor back.

"You don't have to," a voice answered. They looked around and found a doctor walking into the room with a smile. "He's perfectly fine on his own."

"But doctor, he can't!" Jin rushed towards the doctor. "He's not well yet!"

The doctor's eyes widen as he stared at the oldest boy. "Erm..." The doctor stammered. He disliked it when Jin appeared in the hospital, everything was impossible for the doctors to do. "Sir, that patient is fine on his own. I can tell you that as a doctor. And you don't have to worry about anything."

"And how can I trust you?" Jin asked, looking at the doctor suspiciously.

"Because I'm the doctor, sir. I have experience," the doctor replied with a smile. The boys actually felt bad for the doctor to be dealing with their oldest hyung. 

"Hyung, let's just listen to the doctor, shall we?" Jungkook asked walking up to them.

"Who told you to get out of bed?" Jin asked, looking at the younger boy disapprovingly.

"The doctor say that I can," he replied.

Jin glanced from the doctor to Jungkook and back to the doctor sighing. He hung his head low before nodding it. 

"Okay, okay... let's listen to the doctor's advice then and head back," Jin nodded his head. Jungkook smiled in respond and skipped off to grab his remaining belonging. Jin watched as everyone was packing up all the stuff and glanced at the doctor. "You win," he whispered, giving the doctor a silent motion of a neck slice. 

The doctor's eyes widen as he gulped at the sudden motion that Jin had done before exiting the room immediately. 

The two figures were there again, but this time, they were at the park, watching quietly as a group of boys passed by them unnoticingly. The ice cream in their hands started to melt from the heating sun but neither of them seem to noticed. 

They heard their loud laughters and conversation even metres away from the group. They watched carefully, at their every moves; from when they got out of the car, whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter