016 — Date #1 Grocery Shopping

The Most Beautiful Moment in Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Someone rushed towards Jin. Jin's eyes widen and he managed to jumped away from that person. 

"Hae Bin!" He yelped as he saw Hae Bin laughing at him. Even though she was pushing a trolley, she was very fast. 

"Op...oppa!" Hae Bin burst out, holding her stomach as she could not stop laughing. "Mi...mianhae."

Jin pressed his lips together and shook his head with his arms across his chest. "Please don't do that anymore, Jung Hae Bin! Did you not know how worry I was when you disappear out of a sudden?" 

"Sorry, Jin Jin," Hae Bin lowered her head before looking back up with a smile on her face. "But I was looking around to find ingredients that you need or maybe find some grocery for tonight's dinner."

"Woah! Who invited you for dinner tonight? I'm the one who would suffer just by preparing the other six ready!" Jin raised his eyebrow and chuckled. 

"Wow! You're just so over yourself, Mr Kim," Hae Bin laughed. "Just look at me, I will definitely make the others help you for dinner tonight if you invite me over for dinner."

He placed his index and thumb finger on his chin and pretended to think for a moment. "Hmmm," he thought, tilting his head before looking at Hae Bin who was waiting for an answer. "Okay, okay!" He smiled before Hae Bin charged forward and disappeared inbetween the mountain of goods. 

Jin chuckled and shook his head as he sighed, walking along to catch up to Hae Bin. 

"So what do you have in the trolley now?" Jin asked, raising his eyebrow at Hae Bin who was happily pushing the trolley and picking up random stuff from the shelves. "And no, Hae Bin, you cannot just randomly take anything that you want from the shelves. I don't have enough since we left in a rush." He tried to give Hae Bin his stern face and this made Hae Bin listen to him. She pouted and dropped her head down before putting the cereal that she had gotten back to its respective place. 

He smiled as he watched Hae Bin trotting around the shelves to put her cereal back. She halted and lifted her head up at the shelf. She then proceeded to attempt to put the cereal back into the higher shelves. 

Unfortunately, she was too short to reach the top shelves. She tried to jump and push the cereal into the shelf but nothing was working. Jin sighed and quickly walked up to her, grabbing the cereal from her hands. 

"How did you even get the cereal?" Jin asked, rolling his eyes and pushed the cereal back into its place. "You are really short," he commented, eyeing Hae Bin from head to toe. 

It was her turn to roll her eyes. She folded her arms across her chest and looked up at Jin. "Well, at least I use my shortness as an advantage, sir!" She replied.

"And like how?" He asked.

"Like how I use my brains and my social skills to ask people to grab that cereal for me and how I can run faster than you even though your legs are much more longer than mine!" She answered, with a smirk across her face. "You're welcome by the way."

He stared plainly at Hae Bin's proud face for a minute or two and burst out laughing. "Okay okay fine! You win!" He chuckled and ruffled her head. He immediately calmed down. "Okay, since we have already finished laughing, let's get back with what we are suppose to buy for the refrigerator and for tonight's dinner." 

"And tonight's dinner is...." She sang, skipping alongside Jin who had decided to push the trolley instead of Hae Bin. 

"Yah! Jung Hae Bin!" Jin yelled, getting her attention. "Where are you going?" He asked, raising his brow. 

Hae Bin had unexpectately skipped too far, missing the station that she had to go. 

"Didn't you say you wanted to get the beef and the sort of meats for dinner?" He asked, shaking his head.

"Oh... oops!" She laughed, skipping towards him and they quicky got their meat before checking out at the counter. "And that's the final item!" She sang, skipping with multiple bags on her arms. 

It was really funny how she could continue to skip and jump even with those heavy bags. 

"Jin!" Hae Bin halted, turning around to look at Jin. There was a pretty big distance between the two of them. 

"Yes?" Jin replied, tilting his head to one side. 

"Do you want to go to the Han River for a while?" She asked out of a sudden.

"Why do you ask?" He replied.

"I... I just feel like going there," she answered, smiling at him.

"Well, okay then," he smiled back. "Since we have a lot time left, we should go there for a while."

"And have a drink?" Hae Bin raised her eyebrow and giving Jin a playful glint. 

"No!" His eyes widen. "You are too high for a drink now!" 

Hae Bin pouted and nodded her head before turning around. "Fine, fine, fine!" She sang and walked away faster. 

"Yah! Don't walk too fast!" Jin yelled at the petite person. 

"Then try to catch up with me!" Hae Bin yelled back, giggling. 

Jin rolled his eyes and took a deep breath before striding after Hae Bin.

"Watch me!" Hae Bin shouted. She quickly dumped all the bags that she was holding onto the ground and bent down, lowering her head onto the grass and rolled downhill from the slope that was in front of them. The slope was just beside the road that allowed people to stroll or to do anything in particular and beside the road was the Han river, standing proud and beautiful.

"Hae Bin!" Jin shouted, chasing after the girl had disappeared from the top. "Hae Bin! That's dangerous!" He quickly run towards the edge of the slope to find Hae Bin giggling at the end of it. 

"That... that was fun," she commented before scrambling up onto her two feet. "Do you want to join me?" Hae Bin looked up at Jin. She stretched her hand to reach Jin but he was too far at the top.

"How are you going to come up now?" Jin sighed, shaking his head as he smiled at Hae Bin's childish actions. 

"I'll figure that out later," she replied back, her hand was still extended out to reac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter