009

The Most Beautiful Moment in Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The seven boys, all with different hair colours, slowly made their way towards the entrance, every one of them were holding a box. They continued to walk in silence as they reached the elevator doors. Almost everyone who was passing by them looked up at them, probably amazed at how good looking each one of them were.

 The elevator doors groaned as they opened. The seven boys filled into the elevator. "Hyung," the blonde one started, pouting. His name was Taehyung. "I'm hungry." 

The pink haired boy that was beside of Taehyung turned to look at him, his face almost apologetic. "We'll get food soon, Taehyung," he assured Taehyung, trying to pat the younger boy on the head but failed due to the heavy box that he had randomly held. The boxes were filled with each of the boy's clothes and belongings and to make it fun, they mixed around the boxes and choose a box to carry. The pink-haired boy, Jin, however, was the unlucky one. He was the first one to choose a box and somehow managed to choose the heaviest box, filled with the youngest, Jungkook's, belongings. 

Just as Jin turned his head back to the front, the elevator rang and the doors opened to let them exit. They stopped in their place and examined the hallway. The hallway was separated into two directions: the left and the right and both of them were equally as long. 

"Hyung," someone placed their hand onto Jin's shoulder. Jin glanced at the back of him to find Jimin looking at him. He was holding the lightest box which was Yoongi's. "Where are we going to find our house?"

Jin shurgged and gave a confident smile. "I... I believe that we can find it!" He declared. "Let's go to the left!" He pointed at the left before marching with determined steps towards the left hallway.

"Hyung... I'm hungry!" Taehyung whinned, his legs wobbling as if he was going to drop down onto the ground any longer now. Jin kept quiet as they started walking towards the right hallway, passing by the elevators once again. They had apparently walked almost a kilometers far since the condominium was very long and large and were about to walk another kilometer since they went to the wrong direction. 

"Wha'ts our apartment number again, Kookie?" Namjoon panted. His sweaty hands had stained the box with his sweats. 

"Ew, Namjoon! Can you not sweat so much?" Hoseok looked annoyed as he glanced over to look at his box that Namjoon was holding. 

"Shut up," Namjoon rolled his eyes. "If you complain so much, why don't you hold your own box then?" 

"And you're going to walk around with nothing while I hold the two box-" Hoseok frowned.

"Guys! Stop it okay?" Jin rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Right now, we are hungry and exhausted. Do you not want a bed to sleep in then?" This silenced the two 94-liners. 

"15," Jungkook spoke out randomly. Everyone halted in their place and turned around to find Jungkook staring at one of the apartment door. 

"What?" Taehyung looked dumbfolded.

Jungkook creased his eyebrow as he looked at his hyungs in confusion. "Did you not ask me what our apartment number is?" He tilted his head at the six boys. 

The other six boys immediately rushed towards Jungkook and hugged him. 

"Thank you so much, Kookie!"

"I was worried that I would be sleeping on this cold hard floor."

"Actually, I didn't mind sleeping on the floor but I'm still grateful that you found the apartment!"

Jungkook scratched his head awkwardly as he watched his hyungs thanking him. It was rare to see them like that but they did not seem to care. "Have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter