005

The Most Beautiful Moment in Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The boy stood at the corner of the room, his grip on the stick in front of him loosen as he watched from the other end at his friend trying to offer the table to the girl from yesterday, surrounding her were four other children. They settled around the table quickly.

His eyes followed the girl as she left the table to the counter to order food. He could see the tension between Jin and the girl as she ordered food. It took her a few minutes to order her food and she went back to the table with the four kids. 

The boy ran his fingers across his silky hair and looked at the mop that he was holding in his hands. He quickly put the mop back into the storeroom behind him and walked up to Jin, who was standing at the counter peacefully. 

Jin noticed the boy walking towards him and smiled at him. Jin nudged his head at the girl's direction. "Hoseok-ah, the girl- Hae Bin- is here," Jin notified him.

"Hyung, I know. I can see her with my two eyes," Hoseok rolled his eyes and nudged the older boy. The older boy chuckled. "Actually," Hoseok started again, turning to him. "How did you know her name?" He asked Jin. 

Jin rolled his eyes and smacked Hoseok playfully on his shoulder. "I asked her, of course," he answered. "Geez...Nowadays, people don't even have common sense..." He muttered under his breath. Hoseok could hear every single word that Jin had said and rolled his eyes in responds. 

"Guys!" Someone else hissed beside them. Hoseok turned around to find Taehyung grinning ear-to-ear. 

"What is it now, Mr Kim?" Hoseok asked, rolling his eyes once again. 

"I finally know that girl's name!" He whispered excitingly, his eyes glancing at the girl, Hae Bin, with the four kids. 

"You were talking to her just now," Jin rolled his eyes. "Of course, you'll ask for her name, pabo."

"But I didn't! I asked the little kids at her table!" Taehyung giggled excitingly. 

Jin rolled his eyes and Hoseok grinned a little. "Now who's the one without common sense?" Hoseok muttered at Jin, earning a nudge from him. 

"Table 3's order is up..." a lazy voice appeared behind the trio at the counter. They turned around to find Yoongi laying at the tiny opening that was made for the food to pop up instead of a head. 

Hoseok shook his head disapprovingly at him and took the tray that had Table 3's order. "You should learn to not stick your head into any place for you to rest, hyung," Hoseok commented on Yoongi. 

"Come on, Yoongi hyung!" Someone approached Yoongi from behind. Jungkook stared disapprovingly at the older boy laying at the counter. "Get up and work yourself!" 

Hoseok chuckled at the commotion before walking away with the tray to the respective table. 

"Table 3, here's your order," he started, staring at the food as he arrived at the table. 

"Thank yo-" the cus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter