035

The Most Beautiful Moment in Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jun-Jungkook? What are you doing here?" Taehyung had exited Hae Bin's room to find the younger boy on the sofa of the house, staring at Hae Bin's door. Taehyung placed his hand on his chest, taking a few deep breaths as he tried to calm down. "You shocked me!" He exclaimed. "How did you even get in?"

"You're not the only one that can get in, Taehyung hyung," Jungkook replied shortly. 

Taehyung stood in front of the closed door and leaned on the door, putting his weight on it. "But what are you doing here? It's almost midnight. Go to sleep," he whispered. 

"I can't," Jungkook replied. "I- I keep wanting to see her more and more. I don't want to part with her."

"No one wants that, Jungkook. She's like our sister, you know," Taehyung chuckled. "Go back to sleep, boy."

"You don't understand," Jungkook answered, shaking his head once. "I love her."

"I love her too."

"No! Hyung, stop interrupting whatever I want to say!" Jungkook pressed his lips togther. 

"Go sleep, it's late. I promise you can see her tomorrow," Taehyung walked towards the younger boy, grabbing his wrist and pulled him up. "Let's go now, shall we?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook broke his glance from the door to the older boy and gave a small nod before Taehyung pulled him out of the house, back into the seven boys' apartment. 

It was a great morning for Hae Bin. She had plenty of rest ever since Taehyung had came into her room to calm her down. She was happy. She was glad, and she was in school. Nara and Seungcheol had started to make conversations with her much more now- until now. 

She was with them, exiting the lecture room after finishing the lesson with the professor in the room. "So, how was the lesson?" Hae Bin twisted her head to glanced at the couple who were still being all lovey-dovey. 

"It was fine, that brat was okay," Seungcheol replied, earning a questionable look from Hae Bin. She paused, causing the other two to halt as well. 

"That... brat?" Hae Bin raised her eyebrow. "I thought you had liked Professor Im. What made you to have a sudden change of heart, Seungcheol?" 

"Wh-what?" Seungcheol was equally surprised. 

"You called him a brat," Hae Bin reminded the boy. "Why would you call your favourite teacher-"

"Oh yeah! I forgot about something! I'm suppose to meet Mr Yoon right now," Seungcheol cut in as he started to back out from the two girls. "I'll catch up with you soon!" He shouted, waving his hands at them before disappearing through the corridors. 

Mr Yoon... Hae Bin told herself. That's reasonable since he had classes with that professor. 

"Hae Bin!" She felt a tiny nudged on her arm. She glanced down and found Nara smiling widely at her. "What do you want to do now? We're free for the entire lunch break and the first period after that."

Hae Bin smiled at her best friend and remembered about the patbingsu that they had ate before. 

"Should we go out and eat our favourite patbingsu?" Hae Bin asked. "You said that you would treat me again."

"Pat...bingsu?" It was the only replied from the girl.

"You don't remember? We ate it only a few days ago..."

"Oh yeah!" Nara shouted all of a sudden. "Patbingsu... yeah. I re-remember it already. Shall we go and eat it... again?" Nara started to chuckle awkwardly. 

"Get me my favourite flavour okay?" Hae Bin asked, linking her arm to Nara's before they headed out to the patbingsu shop. 

This time round, it took them longer to find the pastel signboard that of the shop that their favourite dessert was in. Apparently, Nara had forgotten the directions and the name of the shop for them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter