004

The Most Beautiful Moment in Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung creased his eyebrows together as he fell into his little world in his mind once again. This time, he was thinking of what had happened yesterday when he had met that weird yet pretty girl. 

"Yah! Taehyung-ah!" Someone snapped his fingers at his face. Taehyung immediately retreated from his own world and looked at the silvered-hair boy annoyingly. 

"What do you want, Jimin?" He asked, running his fingers across his blond hair. 

Jimin sighed, his shoulders heaved as he pushed a chair back into the table. "We're about to open now, so can you please try to get your feet off the table? I wouldn't mind if you did that but you're in front of the gigantic window where you can see a lot of people passing by," Jimin explained. 

"Oh..." The boy immediately took his legs off and scratched the back of his head. He stood up quickly and looked around. "The-then I should... get back to the kitchen now..." He drifted off, his legs pulling him towards the kitchen. 

"Not so fast, Mr Kim," someone extended his arm in front of Taehyung, stopping him from walking more. Taehyung pressed his lips together and looked up at the older boy who stopped him. 

"What is it, Jin hyung?" Taehyung asked. 

Jin shook his head, his bright pink hair fluttered at every movement. "You no longer work at the kitchen now," Jin started.

"Since when?" The younger boy protested, rolling his eyes. 

"Since just now, I just mention that you would be serving the tables now," Jin continued. Jin's eyes searched around the whole cafe before laying his eyes on a particular boy who was sitting on a chair by the wall quietly. His head was hung behind the chair with a magazine covering his face, to block the sunlight away from his eyes. Jin pointed at the sleeping boy. "With Hoseok," he finished before walking towards the counter, behind the register. 

"But how about Namjoon hyung?" Taehyung asked, raising his voice a little to get the older boy's attention. 

"Oh," Jin whipped his head towards Taehyung. "He's working in the ki-"

Jin was cut off by a high-pitched crash that came from the kitchen. 

"Yah! Namjoon hyung!" Another boy appeared from behind the kitchen as he stared at the broken pieces of the plates that Namjoon had broke. 

Namjoon scratched the back of his neck and chuckled nervously. He looked up at the brown-haired boy and pat his head gently. "No worry, Jungkook... I... I got this," Namjoon muttered, staring back at the plates.

"Jin hyung!" Jungkook turned around, looking at Jin displeasingly. "Why must Namjoon and Yoongi hyung be working in the kitchen with me?"

"That's because they need to learn to work and move around instead of laying somewhere else, such as the customers' tables," Jin shot back. 

Taehyung smirked a little before proceeding to walk away from the chaotic scene that happened even before the cafe was finally opened for the day. He dragged a seat opposite Hoseok who was sleeping peaceful despite the commotion that the boys had caused and fell into his own world for the nth time during the day. 

Hae Bin was in a rush. Her hair was in a mess but she did not seem to notice it as she quickly buttoned her blouse in front of her mirror. 

"Oh god..." She muttered to herself, as she focused on buttoning the remaining buttons on her blouse. "Aunt Baek will never give me my pay if I'm late again..." She cursed at herself for always oversleeping.

Normally, she would oversleep due to the amount of homework that was forcing her to stay an all-nighter but yesterday, she could not sleep after her encounter with the nameless ghost. Every hour, she would be awoken. Her heart would be beating rapidly and her sweats came down her head like waterfall. Her breathing stiffed as she tried to forgot what her dream had contained. 

She quickly finished up her outfit and grabbed the nearest purse she could find and left the house immediately to Aunt's Baek house to get the kids for babysitting. 

It took Hae Bin ten minutes to reach her aunt's house, another five minutes of lecturing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter