036

The Most Beautiful Moment in Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hae Bin glanced around her, before looking at the girl in front of her. The two of them were in the library and Hae Bin was dying to talk to the latter about a lot of things. 

"Nara?" Hae Bin called quietly, causing Nara to look up from the novel she was reading. 

"Yes?" Nara replied, a little annoyed. 

"I'm sorry for disturbing your book reading session but there's something I would like to clarify... would you be fine to answer my question for me?" She asked cautiously. 

Nara bit her lower lips and stared at the ground for a second before nodding her head. "Shoot it."

"Are you okay?" Hae Bin sprout out almost immediately. "You have been acting weird during these past days. From Seungcheol calling Professor Im a brat to you forgetting my favourite bingsu... Is there anything I can help you?"

Nara blinked her eyes once, then twice. "N-nothing. It's nothing at all, Hae Bin. I'm completely fine," she gave Hae Bin a small smile before pulling the book up to her eyes. "Thank you for asking, Hae Bin." 

Hae Bin gave a weak smile. She nodded her head. "You're... welcome," she whispered, pouting a little. She had definitely forgot about it, Hae Bin thought to herself. Her heart hurts as if there was a knife piercing through it. 

The boys were busy today. They were preparing for an event and no one had time to spare to even glance at one another. "Do you have the streamers on the wall already?" Hoseok shouted to the closest person.

"They are already on the wall! Have you get the helium balloons yet?" Taehyung screamed as well, rushing towards the dining table to grab some party hats. The seven of them were in Hae Bin's house along with Ms Lee and they were getting ready for a surprise event for the girl. 

"Where's Jin hyung and Jimin?" Yoongi asked. 

"They went to get the cake and the balloons, and apparently, they are not back yet," Namjoon replied and turned- just as he tripping over the floor. Jungkook, who did not see him, tripped over the older boy and fell on top of him.

"Hyung!" Jungkook was shocked. "Why are you on the floor?" He asked.

"I tripped over," Namjoon sighed before Jungkook and him scrambled up to get ready the entire house just for Hae Bin. They were closed to done, and they just needed to wait for Jin, Jimin and lastly, Hae Bin to arrive. 

Everyone were then in the living room, resting after a whole day of preparation. Jungkook walked away from his brothers and went into Hae Bin's dark room quietly where he spotted a small furry object jumping around, yelping a little here and there. 

He grinned as the furry animal trotted towards Jungkook, panting as the boy pat the energetic puppy. The puppy was very cute. It had short, white fur with a small red ribbon around its neck. 

"Hey there boy," Jungkook chuckled as he continued to pat the funny dog. "Just wait for a moment and your new owner will be back. I wonder what she would name you, you tiny maltese," He smiled and walked out of the room, leaving the jumpy dog in the room. 

School ended pretty slowly for Hae Bin. It started because of her best friend and that just made her feel worst as the time flies up. She walked slowly out of the school, stretching her arms and closing her eyes for a few seconds, just for a quick rest. She let out a huge sigh and continued to walk down the street to her house. 

Normally, it would take her about twenty minutes to reach her house from school but today, she dragged the time, walking slowly and admiring her surroundings that she had failed to noticed before. It was beautiful, despite being in the center of the city. Birds still flew around the gardens that were plotted randomly along the sidewalks. 

Hae Bin glanced from the roads to the shop lots beside the sidewalks. She saw different types of products in every individual shop and instantly regretted not being able to noticed these shops

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter