025

The Most Beautiful Moment in Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They sat quietly, their hearts beating anxiously as they watched the doctor exiting and entering the room that Taehyung was in repeatedly. The three of them sitting side by side said nothing at all before the girl spoke, shifting around.

"Jimin-ah," she turned to face the male sitting next to her. "Jin-ah," she turned to the other one before she looked back down, playing with her fingers. "Erm... I- I should go now. I need to check on Nam...joon. Please update me on Taehyung..." She drifted off. She pressed her lips together, trying to get the horrifying memory that happened a few hours ago off her mind.

She hesitated before leaving the boys to search for Namjoon. 

"Hey there... Namjoon," Hae Bin gave him a small smile as she slide into his hospital room. "How... how are you feeling?"

"Never have I ever felt better..." he replied softly, smiling at the girl.

"You know you fainted..." Hae Bin started as she started walking up to the boy. "The doctors said that it was lucky that the drug was taken in a small amount. It's fatal, Namjoon... I- I thought you... knew better than to take a poisonous drug that might cause your life."

"It was... it was the only thing that could ever keep me going," he said.

"Namjoon... it doesn't have to be anymore," she whispered, smiling at him. 

"Then... what can?" He asked, a little hurt.

"You have me, you have all your hyungs and dongsaengs... don't they make you happy again?" She asked. "I can't tell you not to hold onto the past, I can't tell you to stop griefing over your friend, but I can tell you that you have all of us with you. If you have any worries, then come over to us! We are here for you, Namjoon, and we are your friends, your keepers, your shoulder to lean on, and finally, we are your family." 

"Thank... thank you, Hae Bin," he whispered. A tear fell from his face. 

She smiled as she quietly wiped it away and hugged him. "Thank you, Namjoon, for being here with me. I'm so glad I know you," she smiled and they stayed like that for a few minutes.

"Hae Bin, Taehyung's awake now," Jin slipped into Namjoon's room to find the two of them chatting, making small conversations. 

As soon as she heard about it, she quickly stood up, almost knocking the chair over. She turned to Namjoon. 

"I- I got to go first, I'm so sorry," she drifted off as she made her way across the corridors of the hospital towards his room. 

"Woah, woah, woah," Someone stopped Hae Bin from rushing into Taehyung's room. He grabbed her arms and she hit his hard chest just as she tried to stop. 

"Ho-hobie oppa?" She looked up at the person who had stopped her. "I- I- you got to let me pass. I have to see Taehyung," Hae Bin looked desperated as the memories slided into her mind once again. 

The floor was bloodied. She looked at the open bathroom door to find an unconscious Taehyung, sitting down on the cold, concrete bathroom floor, covered in blood. Blood was flowing nonstop out of the slits that his wrist had made. A bloodied knife was laying next to him. She could not scream in terror as she watched helpless at the once bubbly Taehyung looking so lifeless and pale...

"Why-why am I not allow to see him yet?" She asked. Her voice was shaking. 

"The doctor went in to check on him... and we have to wait for the doctor," Hoseok explained, trying to assure Hae Bin that everything was going to be okay. "Why... why don't you sit down first?" 

"Hae Bin, you're going to waste all your energy even before you can see him," Jimin added on. "Sit down," he motioned her to sit next to her. He had been in the exact same place ever since she left to see Namjoon. 

Hae Bin sat down immediately and closed her eyes, taking deep breaths before reopening them. She glanced at her surroundings. 

Yoongi and Hoseok were here with her but Jungkook was nowhere to be found. 

"When... when did you came?" She turned around to looked at Hoseok. 

Hoseok wrapped Hae Bin's hand into his and looked at her. "Are you okay now?" He asked calmly, staring into her eyes that made her feel so much better. 

"Ye.... yeah," she replied, glancing away before looking back.

"Yoongi immediately woke me up in the car as we were driving home," Hoseok said. "We... we were somewhere..." 

Just as Hoseok finished whatever he had said, the door to Taehyung's room slid open and a doctor emerged from the room. He was a pretty young doctor. His whit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter