011

The Most Beautiful Moment in Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoseok just got out of the bathroom. He ruffled his wet hair as he stared at the next mirror that was in his shared room. Yoongi was still fast asleep on the bed but Hoseok did not noticed. He chuckled to himself as he stared at his reflection. 

"Hyung..." He whispered again. "I don't think she remembers me...." He started. "She does not remember me... or Jungkook too..." He pressed his lips together and stared at the mirror one last time before exiting his room, walking towards the entrance door. 

Hae Bin took light steps as she jogged towards her nieghbors' house. She stopped in front of the door and stared at the doorbell for a while. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes before opening them and lifted her finger towards the doorbell. Her finger was an inch away from the doorbell when the door opened. 

Hae Bin froze. Her eyes widen as she stared at the opened door. 

"Hae Bin?" The person in front of her tilted his head at her. His light orange bangs fluttered over his eyes as he looked at the timid girl in front of him. "What are you doing here?"

"I... I-" She started and stopped herself by bitting her lower lips. She just continued to stare at him for a while. "Hoseok-ah.... I was just..." She drifted off again. Her head fell towards the ground before looking back at him. "I just-" 

"Hey there Hae Bin-ssi!" Someone else greeted Hae Bin, cutting her off. That person approached the two figures and slung his arm around Hoseok's neck. 

"Hey Jimin..." She smiled. She felt a bit lightened up by the approach of Jimin as he was one of the people that Hae Bin had gotten friendly with.

"What are you doing here in the morning, Hae Bin?" Jimin glanced at her, curiousity filled his eyes.

"Oh..." Hae Bin suddenly remembered what she wanted to say. "I just want to call you guys to my house. My mom cooked a whole lot of food to... I think, welcome you guys, so I guess you have to go there as quickly as possible then." 

"Did I hear food?" Hae Bin heard another voice approaching. Hae Bin glanced around Hoseok and found Taehyung, still in his pajamas, scratching his eye and yawning as he made his way towards the . His head was in a mess. 

"Yes, you heard correctly," Hae Bin replied, smiling lightly. "So I think you should get there quicker, if not, my mom would go berserk about not seeing seven of you." She chuckled quietly to herself.

"Guys!" Taehyung screamed from the top of his lungs, loud enough to wake up the entire floor, into the apartment. "Hae Bin's mom made us food!" Almost instantly, Jimin and Taehyung flew towards Hae Bin's house, followed by Namjoon who already had a book in his hands, and then the sleepy and grumpy Yoongi and finally, Jin. Jin gave a smile and nodded in acknowlegement to Hae Bin who returned a smile too. 

She glanced at the five boys who slowly made disappeared into her house and turned back to Hoseok. She gave him a tight smile. "I guess I'll be going then," she replied, turning around to walk to the elevators. 

"You're not going into your house for breakfast?" Hoseok asked, causing Hae Bin to stop. Hae Bin turned around to find Hoseok with a darken expression. 

"I'll be late for my classes if I stay," she explained. "And my mom probably wants me to stay away for now while she goes and praise every one of you." 

Hoseok jogged towards Hae Bin. Hae Bin was confused by his actions but eventually shrugged it off. "I'm going to follow you to your classes, okay?" He asked. Hae Bin opened but was cut off by Hoseok. "No buts, Jung Hae Bin!" and he grabbed her shoulders and started to push her towards the elevators. 

"I'm coming too," a cold and toneless voice approached them. The two of them halted and found Jungkook with his grimmed expression, staring at Hae Bin and Hoseok who looked as confused. "I'm coming with you too," He repeated before walking towards the elevators and waited for them to come along as well. 

Hae Bin creased her eyebrow a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter