006

The Most Beautiful Moment in Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His brown eyes searched around his area as he tried to look for that girl. It took him a few minutes before discovering the girl once again. Now, the children were no longer with her as she had brought them back home.

He stepped inner, closer to the tree as if to hide from her. He kept his eyes on the girl as she walked away from him, getting further from him. He was about to take steps to follow that girl but was stopped by something, bitting on his pants.

"Yah," he hissed, his attention still trying to find the girl once again. His arms whipped in every direction as if he was trying to get a fly away from his face. He soon found no valid to stop that thing bitting at his pants and turned around, glaring at that thing. "Ya-" He started again but was taken back by surprised. 

Bitting on his pants was a tiny pomeranian, wagging its tail as it tried to get Taehyung's attention. Taehyung's expression soften as he bent down to the dog and slowly, but gently removed the dog's grip on his pants and patted it for a few times. 

"Now go, little one," Taehyung told the puppy, waving his finger in a direction, expecting the dog to follow. The dog had its eyes fixed on Taehyung's finger and had completely no idea what he was trying to get it to do. Taehyung failed to realised that and gave the puppy a small push away from him. 

"That's not how you're suppose to treat a dog, human," a voice approached him. The figure was standing in front of him, the person's shadow blocking the sun away from his view. 

Taehyung squinted his eyes and looked at the person in front of him. Her brown curls were blown gently against the wind as she had her hands across her chest, looking down at Taehyung with a prim expression. She shook her head for a few times before bending down in front of the dog. Her knee was brushing against Taehyung's outer thigh. 

Taehyung held his breath as he continued to watch the girl. The girl patted the dog slowly and produced a treat from her bag. She fed the dog the treat and the dog gratefully walked away, satisfied with what it had. 

Taehyung and the girl continued to watch as the dog waddled away, its tail whipping side to side against the wind. It took a few more moments before the dog disappeared from view. The girl pressed her lips together and faced Taehyung. 

"Yah..." She started. 

Taehyung diverged his attention from the direction that the dog had went and looked at the girl in confusion. "Yah?" He scoffed. "Excuse, Miss Hae Bin but I'm older than you."

The girl rolled her eyes and pushed Taehyung on the shoulder, causing him to fall onto the grass. "You know my name even though I have never gave it to you, you assumed that you are older than me and now this? You legit followed me from the cafe! You are a stalker!" The girl, Hae Bin, ran her fingers into her hair as she stared unbelievably at Taehyung. 

"You can't blame me!" Taehyung argued back.

"Now why can't I blame you?" She shot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter