031

The Most Beautiful Moment in Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where are the streamers?" Everyone was scrambling around the apartment, trying to hang all the decorations on the wall. They were in a rush as they only have about three minutes to beautify the apartment for Hoseok who was coming back home with Yoongi. 

"Come on! There's less than two minutes before th-" Jin screamed, jumping over the rushed people to only trip and flop on the floor- just as Hoseok opened the door.

"W-what?" Hoseok's eyes widen at the scene. It was chaotic. Streamers and papers were all over the floor and everyone was rushing to every corner of the house. "Guys! What is going on!" He shouted, trying to grab everyone's attetion while comprehending the current situation. 

"Oh Hoseok's here!" Jimin shouted. 

"Welcome back, Hoseokkie!" They sang messily, trying to sneak some decorations onto the wall to not let Hoseok discover.

"What is going on!" Yoong approached the house from behind Hoseok. He had the same expression as the younger boy when he looked around the entire house. "Wh-what did you do to our house!"

"Wel...welcome back Hoseok!" Jin scrambled towards Hoseok, holding the cake that they had brought just a few minutes after Yoongi had left to fetch Hoseok. Hoseok smiled, glancing at what was written on the cake. The red icing was messily written on the cake. Welcome back Hoseok! was what was written.

"Thank you.. guys, but you don't have to create this whole decoration thingy, you know," he smiled, shaking his head and he took the cake in his hands. 

"Don't you know how much I missed you, Jung Hoseok!" Jin complained, following Hoseok to the kitchen as he put the cake on the table. 

"I was fine, hyung. There were doctors around. I'm really fine!" He glanced from Jin to the cake and to the boys who were all over the floor. "Guys! Let's eat some cake, shall we?" He asked, tilting his head.

The rest of the boys jumped up and were already taking slices of the rich chocolate cake that everyone had liked equally. 

"Welcome ba- hey! Where did you get the cake from?" Hoseok heard a new voice coming into the house. He watched the living room just as a girl appeared in front of them. She smiled and rushed towards the older boy and gave him a tight hug. "Hobie oppa! Are you okay?" 

Hoseok smiled and gave her a big smile. "Yes I'm fine," he replied.

"Yah! I thought that I was the only one you called oppa!" They turned around and found Taehyung walking to them with a crossed face and a mouth stuffed and smugged with chocolate cake. 

"Oops," she giggled. "I forgot about two other people I've called oppa before you." She turned and pointed to Hoseok who was still holding her in an embrace. "Hoseok oppa and.... Jung Seok... oppa." She drifted off at the latter name. It still hurt her when she said his name but she was slowly overcoming the pain. "Well," she smiled again. "You can be the third one I called oppa." 

His crossed face soon turned into a gigantic grin. "Okay!" He smiled and skipped away.

"How about me, Hae Bin?" Jimin approached them with a shy smile. "Can I become Jimin oppa?" He asked. 

"You have to let me think about that... Jimin oppa," she smiled widely, earning an eye smile from the boy before he skipped away and punched Taehyung on the arm, sticking his tongue out at him. 

"Well, then that makes me no longer special anymore," she felt Hoseok's breath on her neck and she turned to him. 

"You're still special. You're the first one who I have ever called oppa to, Hoseokkie," she smiled. 

They continued to smile before someone interupted them with a cough. They turned to find Jin standing awkwardly next to them. "How long had you been standing ther

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter