003

The Most Beautiful Moment in Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The dried leaves rustled under his feet as he walked slowly on the pavement. The boy was carrying Hae Bin on his back, none of them spoke. 

"You do know that I have not told you where my house is, right?" She started, looking at the boy from his shoulders.

"I know, it's because I want to use this time to talk to you, to introduce one another," he answered. "You still haven't give me your name yet."

"Do you really want to get to know me?" She asked, a bit nervous. "Because we've only met for a day and might not be seeing one another in the future."

"But... I think I have a feeling that we would be seeing one another a bit more often now," he replied back. 

"And how would you know that?" She perked up.

"Hi, I'm Hoseok, Jung Hoseok," he started, ignoring her question. He glanced at the back to Hae Bin. "What's your name?"

Hae Bin pressed her lips together. She wanted to get angry at him for ignoring her question but she could not. 

"Can... can you please just answer my question first?" She asked.

Hoseok ran his fingers across his orange hair and then fell silent for a few moments. "Because of what we are doing now," he replied her. 

"Wh-what do you mean?" She asked, confused.

"I'm answering to your question. You asked why I think we would be meeting one another a bit more often and then I answered that. Look, I'm piggbacking you and this is our first time seeing one another... and do you think that this is possible for someone who had met for the first time? Not to me," he answered.

Now it was Hae Bin's turn to fall silent. She pressed her lips together once again and then opened . "Hae Bin, Jung Hae Bin," she started, before extending her hand to him. "Nice to meet you, Mr Jung." 

Hoseok chuckled and shook her hand. "Nice to meet you too, Ms Jung," he greeted. 

Hae Bin smiled a little and patted his head awkwardly. "Now," she started, pulling her hand away from his head. "We're a bit more closer now, Hoseokkie."

"Don't call me Hoseokkie!" he exclaimed. "I might be older than you, you know that?"

"Oh okay, ahjussi," she giggled. Hoseok rolled his eyes playfully and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter