015

The Most Beautiful Moment in Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Still five years ago...]

Hoseok sat at the corner of the restaurant. He bored his eyes at the surroundings and finally at his brother that was standing on the unbalanced chair, trying to get a streamer onto the ceiling. He sighed and laid his head onto the table, closing his eyes. He wanted to forget everything. He wanted to have someone to talk to but he knew that there was no one who would. 

The party quickly came and passed but Hoseok was still settled on his chair for the past few hours. He did not eat nor drink at the party... he did not even bother to glanced at the party. 

It was until the end of the party when he decided to get out of his chair and walk out of the door. He sighed as he made his way slowly towards the door to exit. He stopped in front of the door, unsure to leave or to stay for the remaining. He turned around to glance at the main attention of the party: Hae Bin and his brother. They were both smiling and holding one another, giggling. 

Hoseok smiled slightly before exiting the restuarant. He was happy for them but he knew what was going to happen next and it was not pretty at all. 

[Present]

Hae Bin was finally on her holiday break. She was glad, because it meant that she had more time to sleep and more time to relax- not. 

She sighed as she fell onto her soft bed and closed her eyes for a brief second. 

One...two.... she counted. Thre-

"Hae Bin-ah! Please come out for a while! I need your help!" She heard her mother's shouting and opened her eyes. She rolled her eyes before getting up from her mattress. 

"Coming..." she yelled back in an annoyed tone before walking out of her bedroom where she saw her mother holding a bouquet in her hand.

Her mother looked at Hae Bin with a smile as she waited for her daughter to stand in front of her. 

"Umma..." Hae Bin started, staring at her mother before at the bunch of mixed purple and dark pink roses and back at her mother. "What are those flowers for? Are... are they for me?" 

"Of course not," Her mother replied, setting the flowers aside and grabbing a few containers before putting them onto the counter. "I'm going out now and I don't have time to go over to our neighbors to put these food into their fridge so would you be a dear to do that for me?"

Hae Bin stared at the containers that were stacking up in front of her and then at her mother. She pouted and creased her brows. "Fine," she stated earning a smile from Ms Lee. Her mother immediately carried the containers and placed them gently into Hae Bin's embrace. 

"Thank you so much, dear," Ms Lee smiled before grabbing her bundle of roses and left the house. 

"Bye... mom," she whispered, looking at the doors that her mother had exited from. "And thank you for knowing that my favourite flowers are roses." She gave a sad smile before exiting the house to the seven boys' home. 

Jin was awaken by a gentle snore coming from the ground below his bed. He stirred up from h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter