013

The Most Beautiful Moment in Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hae Bin sighed as she looked at her phone. "Why must you do this to me, Kim Taehyung?" She sighed and rolled her shoulders to the back. Her entire body was stiff just after school and here, Taehyung was calling Hae Bin for help. 

Hae Bin glanced at her phone for the last time before replying him with a yes, stating that she would arrive as soon as possible. 

"Why do you look so sad after reading a text, Hae Bin?" Nara poked her head in the gap between Hae Bin's head and shoulders. Hae Bin quickly kept the phone away from Nara and smiled. 

"It's nothing," she started. "I... I have to get going now. Duty calls," she explained and started to walk a bit faster, waving to her best friend as she walked away from them. 

Taehyung smiled as he read his phone. He was lazing around on a beanie bag that Jin had brought to furnish the house. "Gotcha, Hae Bin!" He grinned to himself as Hae Bin replied to his text. 

He tore his attention from his phone to his surroundings. He looked around to find no one else around except for Jin who was still at the kitchen. 

"So... Hoseok hyung and Jungkook are in their rooms," he mumbled to himself. "And no one else are in the house except for that Jin..." he drifted off and grinned. "And when Hae Bin comes in, the thee of them would be left alone... Perfect!" He clapped his hands together and stood up from the bean bag. 

He shuffled towards the kitchen to find Jin occupied with the grocery that he had brought from the nearby supermarket and sat down onto the dining table that had a clear view of Jin at the kitchen.

"Jin hyung..." Taehyung whinned, resting his head onto his palms. Jin did not bothered to even answer Taehyung. "Jin hyung!" Taehyung tried a bit louder but still ended up with the same results. 

He rolled his eyes and took a deep breath.

"Jin! Jin! Jin! Jin!" He started chanting loudly. "Hyung! Hyung! Hyung!" He continued for a few more times. Jin's ears started to turn red and he turned around from his grocery to the annoying Taehyung. 

"What?" Jin gritted his teeth together. 

"Can we go to the book fair that you have told us about yesterday?" Taehyung smiled and blinked a few times to show some aegyo at Jin. 

Jin rolled his eyes. "I thought that no one was even listening to what I said yesterday..." he mumbled. "But why do you even want to go there when you don't like to read? You can just go there alone!"

"But hyung!" Taehyung started to whin, grabbing Jin's arm. "Please go with me. Today is the last day for this fair and I know that you want to go there badly! Plus, I started a new habit of reading now!" 

Jin rolled his eyes and looked at Taehyung annoyed. "Okay, fine!" He grumbled and escaped Taehyung's grip on his arm. "But you have to help me put all my groceries first!" He reminded Taehyung but Taehyung had already flew to the door, putting his shoes on. 

Jin rolled his eyes and put the remainding items into their respective places before catching up to the excited Taehyung.

"Tae!" Hae Bin called out as she opened the door to the seven boys' home. She had the spare keys to the house since her mother was keeping the keys. It had been a long time since Hae Bin had stepped into the house that belonged to that someone special of hers, Jung Seok. 

She paced around the whole house as she admired how the interior of it had never changed. She immediately remembered what she was suppose to do and was about to call Taehyung one last time before exiting the house.

"T-" She stopped. She heard a small voice coming from a room. 

"Dream, I will be there for your creation
Until the end of your life" The voice started. 

Hae Bin started to move towards the voice that was hidden in the room. She leaned on the door, wanting to hear more. 

"Dream, wherever you might be
It will be lenient
Dream, you will fully bloom
After all the hardships
Dream, your beginnings will seem humble,
So prosperous will your future be," the voice continued and drifted off. 

Hae Bin pressed her ear onto the door harder to hear better but there were no more lyrics to be heard. 

Instead, the door clicked open and Hae Bin's weight started to pull her down. She fell onto her side, hitting her elbow onto the hard floor. "Owh..." she whimpered.

"What are you doing here?" Someone asked her. His tone was emotionless. 

Hae Bin looked up from the floor to find Yoongi looking at her uninterestingly. "Hey there, Minnie!" She tried to lighten up the atmosphere but failed. 

Yoongi was still looking at her, unimpressed. "What do you want and how did you get into the apartment?" He asked again.

"Slow down man!" Hae Bin frowned as she picked herself up from the floor. "I wi-" She started.

Yoongi started to close his door. 

"Hey! Hey! Hey!" Hae Bin shouted almost immediately and put her entire weight onto the door, preventing it from closing. "Listen to me first!" She struggled. 

Eventually, Hae Bin managed to squeeze herself into the room. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter