010

The Most Beautiful Moment in Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His eyes scanned acrossed the room, to the six boys that were filling in the room from behind him. He pressed his lips together, expecting the other boys to look at him but nobody responded the way he wanted to. 

"Yah!" He shouted. Even from this one word, his face immediately went red and a vein popped up from his neck. The other boys stopped their actions as they looked at their oldest hyung with disinterested. They did not even want to bother him but they had to since he was the oldest. 

"Yes, Jin hyung?" Jungkook started. He was the youngest yet, he dared to voice out towards his hyung.

Jin folded his arms and looked disapprovingly and shook his head. "How could you behave like that in someone else's place?" He asked firmly, eyeing every one of them carefully. 

"What's wrong?" Taehyung asked, raising his eyebrow as he walked towards a room with his box filled with his belongings. 

"Yah, yah, yah!" Jin stuttered as he watched Taehyung walking into the room and slamming the door shut. He was not able to stop the door in time so the door was slammed in front of his face. Jin closed his eyes, as if preventing the impact to damaged his eyes and sighed as crossed his arms, turning around from the door towards the other boys. 

"Taehyung hyung!" Someone ran past him and slammed onto the door. The impact didn't seen to do anything to him as he immediately started to knock on the door continuously. "Hyung! Open the door! I want to be your roommate!" 

"Jeon Jungko-" Jin started, trying to be firm. He twisted towards the door once again but Jungkook was no longer to be seen. "What..." He muttered under his breath as his eyes widen.

"Hyung! Jungkook is my roommate!" Taehyung shouted out of the blue from his room. 

Jin could hear the two youngest boys giving one another a high-five in the room as they scream excitedly. 

Jin rolled his eyes once again and turned towards the other boys to find them already dispersing from their original standing places. 

"Jiminnie! I guess you have to share a room with Namjoon then!" Jin heard a door shutting. He now turned to the voice to find Jimin being pushed out from the room and was standing miserably in front of the door.

"No fair," Jimin started to pout, his eyes pointing at the ground. "I told Yoongi hyung that I wanted to share a room with him and he betrayed me!" Jimin slowly started to looked up from the ground and made eye contact with Jin who was staring back at him. 

Jimin gave an awkward smile and waved a hand at Jin before darting straight to the other empty room. "Namjoon hyung! I'll be waiting for you in our room!" He sang. He knew that Jin was going to scold him so he had decided to escape before receiving another lecture by Jin. 

Jin sighed as he gazed around the now empty living room. He looked slowly from things to things, table to so.... sofa. Jin's eyes immediately widen as he found Namjoon sitting on the sofa with a book in his hands. 

Jin opened his mouth and had started to take strides towards Namjoon, thinking that he could finally give someone a lecture. He was stopped when Namjoon sliced a finger straight into the air. 

"Hyung, please go back to your room now, unless you... have been thinking of lecturing me," Namjoon started, not batting an eye at the older boy. Jin frowned immediately as the younger boy finished and sighed once again, knowing that Namjoon would knock him down with his amazing brain power.

He turned around and started to walk slowly towards his own room. He twisted opened the door to his room and his eyes widen almost immediately. 

"YAH!" He shouted as he looked at the mess that the maknae line had made. They had somehow slipped into Jin's room and made a mess out of it. Jin was immediately drained out as he looked at the complete mess that the boys had made. He sighed and closed the door behind him, leaving the maknae line alone in his room. 

He slowly and exhaustedly made his way towards Taehyung and Jungkook's room and locked the door behind him. He fell flat on the closest mattress he could see and shut his eyes.

"Hyung!" He heard banging on the other side

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter