042

The Most Beautiful Moment in Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The small vehicle was the only thing that was moving through the sandy ground. Everywhere was empty but the vehicle was not. It was filled with laughter and joy that spread all over the deserted beach. The small black pick up car made its tracks across the ground as a trail to whoever might have wanted to join them.

Inside of the car were many people. All of them were smiling and laughing at one another. They do not know where they were going and they didn't care at all because they knew that they only need one another to survive the world filled with cruelty. The world was indeed beautiful- but no beautiful can survive alone. 

God had gave life to human beings and he could not give them a beautiful and flawless life. Instead, he added ugliness and hatred amongst those human beings. He wanted people to know that what was more important than a beautiful life was to have people around you, to help you, give you happiness and to be there to support you.

Jin stopped the car abruptly, causing some stirs in the car. "Jin hyung!" A head poked out from the hood. He had a confused face. "What are we doing here?" He asked, observing his surroundings.

He realised they were in the middle of nowhere, between the sea and the land. The waves were calm and gentle as they hit against the sandy ground. He smiled. It was somewhere he would have loved to come with his closest people. 

"What's this?" Someone else asked as he watched as Jin exited the driver's seat, his feet sinking into the fine sand. "We're in the middle of nowhere..."

"And that's what I love about here," a girl popped up beside the boy. She poked the boy's forehead. "Aish," she sighed. "Why can't you just enjoy nature, Yoongi?" She gigled and turned back to Jin. She lifted a hand with a big smile plastered on her face. "Thanks, Jin oppa!" She immediately jumped off the hood, falling straight onto the soft sand. 

She took steps, walking aimleslly around the beach that Jin had found in the midst of nowhere. The others from the car followed the girl, jumping off the car and landing their feet onto the ground as well. Some of them immediately started to chase one another while some had decided to hit the water. 

The girl smiled at the people on the deserted beach that was not as deserted as before since her friends had came and conquered it. She giggled when she saw Taehyung landing face first into the sand as he tried to escape Jimin's attempt to catch him.

She took a deep breath in and sat down on the sand. The sand shifted a little under her weight but she barely noticed it. She continued to observed her friends and laid her eyes on a couple, two people walking together, with their arms around the other's shoulder. 

"Nara! Seungcheol!" She shouted, grabbing their attention. They broke their little contact and turned at the girl. The girl smiled and waved widely. "Stay cute!" She encouraged them before they started to laugh. They gave her a quick nod before they continued what they had been doing.

It was such a beautiful day. As the boys continued to play, the sun was starting to set.

"Isn't it beautiful?" Someone slipped beside the girl, admiring the beauty she had been looking at.

"Isn't it?" The girl asked, not bothering to glanced at the newcomer. 

They stayed quiet for a while- just as the boy wrapped his arms around the girl's shoulder, pulling her closer to him. She could smell his scent that lingered around him. 

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook! Let me go!" She gasped, struggling to escape his grasp, only to earn a chuckle from the boy. 

"Jung Hae Bin," he started. "Give me a reason why I should."

Hae Bin paused. "Because... this is my head?" She tried, only to earn another laugh from Jungkook. Hae Bin sighed. "Just... let go of my head would you?" 

Jungkook nodded slightly before slipping his arm off Hae Bin's head. Hae Bin smiled as she lifted her head up from Jungkook's grip. 

She pressed her lips together and rolled her eyes without looking at the boy beside her. She closed her eyes for a few moments and opened them, turning her head to Jungkook. "Don't you ever do that ever a-"

She was cut off by Jungkook. Her eyes widen when she felt another pair of lips attached to hers. They held there for a few seconds before Jungkook pulled back, earning a frown from the girl.

"What's with your face?" Jungkook asked, chuckling slightly. "Do you so desperately want my kiss again?" 

"No," she replied in a whispered, blinking her eyes a few times as she continued to look at him. She lifted her hand up and careless his face, resting her palm onto his cheek. "I miss you so much, Jeon Jungkook. You wouldn't even know how much my heart hurts from staying away from you..." 

Jungkook smiled and placed his hand on top of hers. "You know you could've seen me in the hospital," Jungkook answered.

"And cry my eyes all day, not knowing when you're going to wake up? No way, Jeon Jungkook," Hae Bin smiled and sighed. "Oh... how much I missed seeing this face in front of me." 

Jungkook said nothing.

"Thank you, Jungkook. Thank you for exisiting in my life," Hae Bin continued. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter