029

The Most Beautiful Moment in Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seok Min sighed. There were a lot of people around him, early in the morning. Work does not start this early for him so he came to the park, to freshen up his day. He knew that a lot of paperwork would come in right when he gets to work due to the accidents he had witness yesterday. He had been working nonstop, just wanting a little rest. 

He walked alone, down a path made in the park and sat on the nearest bench he could find. He immediately slouched onto the bench and closed his eyes for a moment. He heard smoothing sounds, such as the birds chirpings and the gentle rustled sound of the leaves.

He counted to ten slowly before opening his eyes, glancing at the beautiful park. His eyes naturally drifted to the people around him. There were families, couples, friends, and also individuals doing a lot of activities. He wanted to be a part of the activities but he knew he could never spare some time for such leisure because of one thing: Work. He likes work, but sometimes, it was too much for him to handle that he would get into depression at times. 

His eyes wandered around different people before they were stuck to a person. He looked shocked when he saw that person. He observed the person quickly before the person disappeared from his view. He was with a girl. The male was wearing a long silver pendant that caught Seok Min's eyes. It was glimmering against the morning sun. This reminded him of the accident again. He could not see the driver's face and hair as it was covered by a mask and a black cap, but something around the male's neck reminded him of the driver of the hit and run accident. He recognised the necklace to be the same as the driver. 

He stood up immediately, planning to run towards the couple but was stopped when he accidentally bumped into a group of high school students. He gave a half-hearted apology before running after the couple but he stopped. They had disappeared. 

He just stopped in his place. He bit his lips as he glanced at the empty air. Maybe it wasn't him... Seok Min tried to reason. I don't think that the girl was with him at all... but was she? He asked himself. He then remembered the accident again- that brought him to his first hypothesis. It was not an accident. Or was it? 

The three boys spent the entire night in Hoseok's room. The doctor had checked on Hoseok and was a little surprised when he heard that Hoseok had woke up within a few hours after pumping his stomach. He then assured the three other boys that he was in a stable condition- looking at how the colour of his face came back. 

The three boys smiled and were happy that Hoseok was going to be alright. 

"Yah!" Jin yelped as he fell onto the ground. Someone had kicked him off the bed in the middle of his sleep, waking the other two people awake. 

"That's my bed," he heard a mumbled voice coming from above. 

Jin quickly stood up to find Yoongi cuddling his pillow, still sleeping. 

"Can you not scream when you wake up?" Namjoon mumbled, stirring on the couch. "I could not sleep on this uncomfortable couch since you two," he opened his eyes and glanced at the two oldest hyungs in the room. "Decided to take the bed that the hospital had offered."

"You could've just slept with Hoseok on his bed," Yoong replied, barely audible as he continued to sleep.

"He'll break all of my bones," Hoseok sighed, sitting up on his hospital bed. "I told you guys that you could go back home and leave me at the hospital all by myself, but no, you guys decided to stay here with me."

"We were concerned about you!" Jin argued, pouting. "Weren't you there when I told the boys about what we should remember?"

Jin was brought back to Taehyung's room, when he found out that Taehyung had slid his wrists. He had gave a speech to everyone that was in the room.

"What did you tell? And when?" Hoseok asked, scratching his bed hair.

"He wasn't there, hyung," Namjoon replied. 

"Well, that proves that Jin hyung has memory loss," Hoseok shook his head. He then glanced around the room. "Hey, where's Taehyung and Jimin?"

"You don't remember? They are accompanying Hae Bin," Jin replied. 

"Hyung, he fell asleep before the three of them went," Namjoon sighed once again, mentally face-palming himself. 

"Really?" Jin's eyes widen. "Why did no one told me that Hoseok was asleep when they went out?"

"The room was quiet without Hoseok's weird laugh," Namjoon replied, rolling his eyes. 

"And that proves that you do have memory loss," Hoseok chuckled, smiling at Jin.

Her eyes opened immediately as she took a sharp inhale. She did not realised that she was asleep until the person next to her move away, causing her to tilt, nearly falling down onto the chairs. 

"Taehyung! She was sleeping!" She heard a voice and looked to her left to find Jimin scolding Taehyung who was holding two paper cup filled with brownish liquid. 

"It's okay," she mumbled, rubbing her eyes. "I'm awake now." She gave a small smile at Taehyung. "What time is it now?"

"It's almost afternoon," Jimin replied before dismissing Taehyung who was getting more coffee. He smiled at Hae Bin before taking a seat beside the half awake girl.

"I had slept for this long?" Hae Bin asked. 

"You were the last one asleep when the doctor brought Jungkook into a hospital room so you de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter