BONUS!!!

The Most Beautiful Moment in Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hello guys! Surprise! Did I surprise you guys with this sudden bonus chapter? Hahahahah I hope I did, but anyways, I wanted to write this bonus is because I feel very, VERY thankful for all your support from all this while. I started off a little weak when I published this story but as time goes by, each and every one of you showed me that I should go on because I enjoy writing this story and I know that every one of you enjoy this story as well. So, thankful for all your support and here it is! The bonus chapter :))) 

P.S: I'm sorry if it's not what you expected but I hope you do enjoy it!!! I love you guys!

______________________________________________

Her life flashed past her in an instant when she stood behind the grand door that would change her life, in front of those many people. She could feel her heart beating crazily in her ears. Those closed doors only continued to make her more and more anxious.

 

She started to remember the first time she had met him, the first time they had kissed, the first time when she realized that she needed him… and after all those years, the time when he had proposed to her… It all felt magical to her.

 

The two of them were sitting side by side on a quiet beach, watching the sunset. They had no idea how the two of them ended up at the beach but they didn’t mind. It felt amazing and calm, at the lone beach.

“Hae Bin?” he turned around quietly, watching the girl who had her all staring at the beautiful sunset. He smiled and admired each of her features… from her large and glistering eyes, to her sharp nose and finally, to her soft and pretty lips. She was so much prettier than the sunset she was admiring at.

Hae Bin glanced at him when she heard her name being called. “Yes, Jungkook?” She asked, smiling.

“Do you know that you are so much beautiful than the sunset?” Jungkook asked, tiliting his head as he looked at her again.

“Beautiful?” She blushed and looks away. She always hear these kinds of compliments from him but yet, they made her heart flutter, every time, everywhere. It was like a spell that could never be broken. She watched the sunset before her. “How about the sunset? You only get to see it once… because of our busy days. And as for me? You see me everyday!”

“You don’t understand, Hae Bin. I see the sunset more often than I see you,” Jungkook confessed, earning a confused look from his girlfriend. “I see it everyday, when I go back home, I’ll look out of my balcony, enjoying the sunset.” He glimpsed back at Hae Bin. “Whenever I see the sunset, it makes me start to think about you… and no, I don’t see you everyday!”

Hae Bin had no time to register what happened next when Jungkook suddenly stood up, and kneeled down on one leg in front of her. She gasped, her hands covering her agape mouth. He quickly produced a velvet box and it opened immediately, revealing a beautiful diamond ring.

“I can’t live without you, Hae Bin. Going through my day without you? It was horrible. Waking up with you not by my side? I felt like dying. Ending the day with no goodnights or anything? I couldn’t breath. And this was when I realized that I had to ask you this: Would you stay with me? Would you wake up and end everyday- No, actually, would you be by my side everyday? I don’t want to not leave your side at all? So, would you, Jung Hae Bin, marry me?”

Hae Bin didn’t know when but tears were starting to flow down her face immediately. Those tears would not stop flowing down, they were not sad tears but happy ones; she was happy… happy for so many reasons she could not explain.

She could only nod her head and in that instant, a pair of arms wrapped her into his embrace.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter