018 — Date #3 Stargazing

The Most Beautiful Moment in Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let her rest, can't you?" Hae Bin was a little nervous when she heard Jin and Jimin's annoyed voices causing the boys to hush. They were worried. Extremely worried as soon as Jimin and her entered into the boy's apartment. 

She was in the boys' apartment instead of hers for two reasons: One, her mom was out for the entire day again and secondly, she forgot her keys. It was unlikely for Ms Lee to be out for the entire day but she had changed ever since 5 years ago, at a specific day. Hae Bin had always wanted to ask her but she never got a chance to.

"Yah! Why can't you just let me into my own room?" Hae Bin heard a protest from the outside. She chuckled lightly as she heard the boys trying to push Yoongi away from the door.

"You can't! She's.... probably tired..." Jimin replied. 

She heard a huff. "Fine. I'll just... come back later," and Yoongi's voice drifted off. 

She was snuggled comfortably in Hoseok's bed since he was out and the bedroom was the only available place, except for Yoongi's protests, for Hae Bin to rest for a while. The other rooms were either messy, invaded by aliens, or just... private and confidential.

She pulled her blanket up higher until her shoulders and rested her head on Hoseok's pillow. She took a look at his room. It... it felt familiar for Hae Bin- as if she had been in this environment before. 

"Hobie... oppa," she whispered. She remembered. The entire environment that her friend had stayed in; it was the exact same as the current bedroom she was in. "Is... Hoseok... Hobie oppa?" She tilted her head to her left. "Is... that why Jungkook is here too?" 

She had not seen the two of them ever since the day where Hoseok told her to leave Jungkook in the crowd. Hoseok seem as if he wanted to tell her something but yet, nothing came from his agaped mouth. 

Her thoughts were disrupted by a gentle knock on the door. Her eyes darted quickly towards the door. The doorknob was twisted quietly and the door swang opened, showing a black-haired boy, staring awkward as he looked at Hae Bin's direction. 

"Hey there," he started, tiptioeing into the room. He slid into the room and closed the door behind him and scrambled to his bed immediately. 

"So they finally let you back into your room?" Hae Bin chuckled, smiling at him. 

"It took some cursing for them to remembered who they are dealing with," he laughed and leaned against the headboard. "Is... is your foot okay?" He looked from her to her swollen foot.

Her eyes went to her foot and she lifted up slowly. "It's fine... I think," she replied, smiling at Yoongi. 

"You know, Jimin's feeling a little... bad," he started. "Because he'll never hurts a single soul and yet, he accidentally hurt you." 

"I'll comfort him soon... after my foot heals," she smiled and looked back down at her hands on her lap. 

It was quiet after a while. The two of them said nothing to one another; and it became rather... awkward. 

"Hey!" Yoongi smiled at Hae Bin's direction, catching her attention. 

"Huh?" She replied.

"Can I bring you somewhere?" He asked with a smile. 

Hae Bin pouted. "You know I can't go anywhere with this foot," she replied, glancing from Yoongi to her foot and back to Yoongi. She expected to see a sad pout from him but a smile was there instead.

"It's okay, it's not that far anyway and I can carry you there," he answered.

"But... I'm heavy," she frowned. "How are you going to carry a heavy person like me?" 

"Shut up, you're not heavy," he replied. "And I'll make it work anyway. So let's wait for a while until 12am then we can escape."

She smiled and giggled a bit. She had never seen this side of the usual tired and scary Min Yoongi. "Okay," she whispered and started to wait with him as the clock started to tick slowly.

His footsteps echoed at every step he made contact with the ground as he ascend up. It was a little weird, to have Yoongi taking the stairs instead of the lift- and going up instead of down, to the ground. 

"Where are we going?" Hae Bin asked, feeling a little anxious and eerie at the dim and silent staircase. "We can just take the lift instead... am I right?" 

"This way is better, and this is the only way to get there," Yoongi replied. This made it sound as if he was secretly a criminal in disguise but Hae Bin refuse to believe that. 

"Okay..." was all Hae Bin said and wrapped her arms around Yoongi's neck a bit more tightly securely. 

"Wow...." Hae Bin's mouth dropped open as she looked around the decorated rooftop. The entire rooftop was lighten up with fairy lights all around. It was so beautiful-that it hurt Hae Bin a little in the inside. That was exactly what he did for her five years ago.

Hae Bin was blindfolded. She held onto Jung Seok's arm tightly as he guide her up the staircase in the middle of the night. 

"Yah! Don't wa-walk too fast," she pulled her boyfriend's arm lightly towards her, forcing him to stop for a while. 
Jung Seok chuckled, placing his hand on top of hers. "Don't worry, I wouldn't dare to even hurt you," he started, smiling at her and tugged her to follow him- just as she tripped over a step and started to fall forward. Jung Seok's eyes widen, forcing him to push himself forward so that he could catch Hae Bin. 
His free arm wrapped around Hae Bin's waist and the other hand that was holding Hae Bin's hand tighten as he tried to pull her upwards without falling. He slowly placed her onto the step and sat next to her, staring. 
Her eyes were closed, even when she was blindfolded. Their faces were only inches away from one another. He was staring at her beautiful face, blinking for a few times and wondered how lucky he was to have her. 
He smiled as he blinked for a few times. 
"What?" She asked, smiling as well eventhough she could not see anything. 
"I'm so lucky to have you, Jung Hae Bin," he whispered, brushing some stray hair out of her face. 
"I'm lucky too, to have you as my boyfriend, Jung Seok," she whispered back. Her left hand, placed on the ground, that was supporting herself was lifted up to her face. She touched the handkerchief, wanting to remove the blindfold but Jung Seok did not allow her to.
"Wait," was all Jung Seok said as he touched her hand, preventing Hae Bin to remove the blindfold. "We're almost there now..." He whispered, pulling both himself and herself from the ground. "Let's get going now." 
They walked for a few more minutes before he left her standing alone anxiously. 
She heard his voice. "You can take off your blindfold now," he called from afar. She quickly took it off and saw what Jung Seok had prepared for Hae Bin. 
The entire rooftop was covered with bright lights.... 

Hae Bin closed her eyes shut and then opened again. She found Yoongi staring tiredly at her. 

"Hae Bin?" He called her. 

Hae Bin smiled and looked around the entire decorated rooftop. 

"Do- do you like it?" He stuttered, taking small steps towards the girl. "Erm... Taehyung and Jimin helped me with it."

"It's pretty," she smiled, admiring his work. "Thank you for putting so much effort into this for me." 

His face turned into a gummy grin. He was standing in front of her now. He stared down at her hand and interwined his fingers into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter