026

The Most Beautiful Moment in Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She watched as the boy walked out of the room. His left hand was placed on his gently wrapped and bandaged right arm. She gave him a small smile before he disappeared through the door, to meet up with his friends. 

She sighed and stayed in the room, even minutes after he had left. She was still looking at the door he had left from. She really hoped that all of them could talk to one another about their feelings, or their secrets. 

She glanced back down at the first aid kit that she had borrowed from a nurse who also offered to give them the room to treat Yoongi's arm. Quietly, she began packing the supplies back into the small, white box and stood up, ready to leave- when the door opened for the second time. She looked up. Her eyes widen.

"Ju-Jungkook?" She found a taller boy standing in front of her. Small drops of sweat fell from his forehead as he patted harder and harder. "Wh-why are you here?" She asked. She was very surprised to see him here instead of being with Taehyung or Namjoon. She was equally shocked to find him in the same room as her when no one knew where she was. 

"Hae... Hae Bin," his eyes were still on hers. He glanced at her once more and took a step forward. His arms went over her body and he pulled her into his body. 

She said nothing as he continued to hold her. The first aid kit in her hand dropped onto the ground. 

"Are you okay?" He asked her quietly. "I'm so sorry to not be here."

"I'm... I'm okay," She replied back. "I really am."

"Don't lie, Jung Hae Bin," he said. "I know you're hurt."

She said nothing.

"You're hurt, physically and mentally. And because you're hurt, I'm hurt too," he continued. 

"Jungkook..." she whispered, trying to comprehend everything.

"I'm sorry," was all he said.

"Jungkook. What is wrong with you?" She asked him and pulled herself away from his embrace. She was really lost. 

"You still don't get it, I see," he looked at her sadly. "Because of you, my heart seriously aches when I'm not around you." 

The room was quiet as the last boy slipped into the room. Everyone was quiet as they watched him take his seat. The five of them had finally gathered. 

"I'm sorry guys," the last boy who came in whispered. His black head hung down, avoiding anyone's eye contact.

"Yoongi, we're equally sorry to one another," another boy spoke up. "And I don't want anyone to be hurt anymore... Can we start to trust one another?"

"That's the problem, hyung," the one laying on the hospital bed started. His blonde hair was in a mess. "Jin hyung, because I trust you guys, I don't want you guys to feel burden by my worries."

"Taehyung! Tha- that's not what I meant!" The same boy- Jin- replied. "What I meant is that..." He drifted off, glancing at all the boys in the same room as he was. They were all looking at him.

Yoongi, Namjoon, Jimin and Taehyung... They were all waiting for the oldest one to speak but he stopped and closed his mouth. All the five boys in the room had tried to hurt themselves before, right in front of him.

"Did you guys start... hurting.... yourself ever since five years ago?" He asked them calmly. He did not want to use the word killing. 

They all nodded. 

"And what made you do that?" He continued. 

"I... I was depressed, and I wanted to tell you guys about my worries badly... but when I see all of you guys being sad and hurt, I thought that it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter