Electric Kiss (Kai x Seohyun)

K-pop One Shot Collection {Back 2 Business}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shake it, do it back again

Shake it, do it back again

"Seohyun! Are you going out later?" Seohyun who is busy with her makeup, looks behind and replied, "Yes. I'm seeing Kai tonight."

"Really? Again?" A female friend asked as she sits on a black sofa. Seohyun nods and replied, "I'm going out. Don't stop me."

Seohyun takes her purse and leaves the apartment. She walks down and go to her black sports car. She opens the door, gets in and starts the engine before closing the door. She drives to somewhere and turns on a song.

Kai, on the other hand, is playing games at his house with Baekhyun and Sehun. He loses again and Sehun cheers. He roll his eyes and asked, "Where is she?"

"Call her," Baekhyun replied. Kai takes out his phone and calls Seohyun. Seohyun answers rhe call and Kai said, "Tell me where you at."

"M-me? I'm driving to your house," Seohyun replied, stuttering. Kai hums and asked again, "Why don't you tell me where you at?"

"Um... hold on." Silence. Kai waits and- "I just passed by the cafe we used to go when we're in high school."

Forty seconds later, Kai suspects something out of nowhere. He feels a chill down his spine. He asked, "Why aren't you telling me where you at?"

"Haven't I told you? Are you crazy? Plus, you know that boy we met that day is such an as*." Kai gasps and asked, "Why do you changed all of the sudden? What's got into you?"

"I'm fine." Kai can hear his heartbeat pumping rapidly, feeling worried and anxious. His fingers become as cold as ice and he stands. He walks up to his room and keeps asking the same question. Seohyun replies nonsense and Kai asked as he closes the door, "Why are you being someone else?"

"Me? Someone else? You're weird Kai." Kai leans on the white door and he hears something from his ear. He didn't listen to the call. He visualises someone screaming. He cover his ears and drops his phone to the floor. He can hear the person whispering words of love and those hypnotizing words are swallowed by fear and terror.

Seohyun, on the other hand, turns off her phone and asked, "Why am I going to Kai's place in the first place?"

Kai's head is too wild in thoughts. He imagines himself pushing Seohyun to the wall and her stares are cold, unfriendly. He visualises them kissing one another forcefully and Seohyun tries to get away from him. He sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter