Movie Night (D. O x Reader)

K-pop One Shot Collection {Back 2 Business}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"EXO oppas!" You called for them after school. They look behind and smile. You stand between Lay and D. O and asked, "Where are you going?"

"Dorm. Why? Do you need D. O to demonstrate about..."

"Not that, Lay!"

"Just kidding."

"Then, what is it?" Xiumin asked.

"Well, I have no one to hang out the rest of the day."

"Finally another person to join for movie night!" Baekhyun cheer. Kai said, "Let's go and buy some food before the movie night starts."

You nod and walk with the boys to buy food. All of you bought fried chicken, ramen, marshmallows and more. D. O asked, "Do you want coffee, Y/N?"

You nod and D. O buys two cups of coffee and gives one to you. You thank him and drink the hot coffee. Kai said, "Let's go back to the dorm for movie night!"

"Make way for popcorn!" D. O said as you and D. O bring the fresh popcorn to the 'theatre room' and give it to the other EXO members. Sehun said, "Let's watch something."

"Lights Out!" Suho suggests. The others nod and watch Lights Out. You are so scared that you hug D. O and hide your face. Kai said, "Y/N is a scaredy cat!"

"I am not!" You denied. The scary part appears and you scream so loud till your soul nearly leaves from your body and you hug D. O tightly. Lay said, "That is so loud."

"I am so scared. I am too scared..." you said while crying. D. O pats your head and Baekhyun hugs Chanyeol not because of the movie but because of Y/N's scared scream. D. O said, "Guys, you continue watch the movie. I am bringing Y/N to sleep."

"Okay," all of them replied. D. O carries sleeping Y/N bridal style and walks to his room that he shares with Chanyeol and Kai. He opens the door with one hands and uses his foot to open it wide. He carries you to his bed and lays you there. He takes a bedsheet and covers your body until the chin. He pecks your forehead and said, "Goodnight Y/N."

"Please don't hurt me. Please don't. I will leave now," You beg to something that you can't see. A scary figure appears and you scream. You open your eyes and quickly sit while breathing heavily. Chanyeol looks at you from his bed and asked, "Are you alright, Y/N ah?"

You nod and smile. D. O wakes up and asked, "Do you have a nightmare?"

You nod. Chanyeol looks at his hand and opens the lights. He said in a mad tone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter