사쿠라 나무 아래 사랑/Love Under The Sakura Tree (Sungjae x Yerim)

K-pop One Shot Collection {Back 2 Business}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Sungjae ah!" Sungjae turns around and saw Yerim who wears her school clothes, heading towards him. Sungjae smiles and spread his arms wide open to hug Yerim. They hug each other and Yerim asked, "How's work?"

Sungjae looks at her with a tired expression and replied in an exhausted tone, "It's tiring."

Yerim pinch his cheeks and asked, "Can I go with you?"

"Go to where?" Sungjae asked, curious. Yerim tries to act cute and replied, "To your company."

"Let's go!" Yerim squeals in happiness and they walk to Cube Entertainment. Yerim listen to songs using Sungjae's phone and headsets. He likes to see his girlfriend playing with his phone and clinging around him sometimes. They cross the streets and Sungjae asked himself inside his brain, "How am I supposed to plan the best present for Yerim?"

They arrive at Cube Entertainment and Yerim leaves Sungjae to chat with Seonho. Sungjae adores on how cute Yerim is with the others and he saw Sorn walking to a practice room. He shouts, "Sorn!"

Sorn looks around and smiles as she saw Sungjae. She walks to him and asked, "Is there anything I could help you, sunbaenim?"

Sungjae nods and asked, "Can we talk somewhere else?"

Sorn nods and the two leave the company to talk somewhere else. Sungjae and Sorn put on their caps and mask so no one could recognize them. They walk into a cafe and pick a place to sit. They order drinks and they take off their mask. Sorn asked, "So what can I help you?"

"Well, her birthday is around the corner and I have no idea what to give to her," Sungjae replied. Sorn thinks for a moment and said, "Well, let's go shopping tomorrow. Okay?"

Sungjae nods and replied, "Okay. Thank you for helping me, Sorn."

Meanwhile, Yerim is playing games with Seonho while eating marshmallows. She asked, "When will Sungjae come back?"

"I don't know. He went out with Sorn when I asked Peniel." Yerim sighs and nods. She asked, "Do you think he likes me anymore?"

"What makes you say that?" Seonho asked. Yerim shakes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter