Is This Fate? (Daniel x Laura)

K-pop One Shot Collection {Back 2 Business}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Laura is waiting at the bus stop. She is waiting patiently for the bus to arrive. Daniel arrives at the bus stop later and he looks around. He sighs as he looks at his left. He saw Laura and realises that she is shorter than him. Well, she is super small. He smiles as he thinks she is adorable but when she looks at him, he quickly diverts his attention to his phone.

"Why are you being so shy Daniel?" Daniel asked in his head. He facepalms mentally and looks at her shyly. He quickly looks away as a tint of read builds up on his pale cheeks. He can hear Laura let out a cute chuckle. A blue bus arrives and they both walk in at the same time. Daniel scans his card first before walking to sit on an empty seat. Laura follows exactly what he did but she can't find a seat. She holds onto the metal pole near the middle door and the bus starts moving. She looks outside and Daniel takes a quivk peek on her. He slowly getd up from his seat and said after he holds onto the holder on the bus's roof, "Miss, sit here."

Laura looks at him and asked, "You're talking to me?" Daniel's heartbeat becomes fast and replied, "Y-yes."

Laura slowly walks and sits on Daniel's seat. She stares outside and- "So what is your name?"

"Laura." Daniel nods and replied, "I'm Daniel. So where do you work?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter