인공적인 사랑/Artificial Love (Ryan x SinB)

K-pop One Shot Collection {Back 2 Business}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Annyeong Ryan oppa~" Ryan looks behind and saw SinB running towards him. They hug each other and Ryan asked, "How's life?"

SinB punches Ryan's left arm lightly and asked, "Don't you have any other questions to ask? That's mean."

"I'm sorry, princess." Ryan pats SinB's head and they give each other cute hearts. SinB is about to ask and- "Ryan~"

The couple look behind and saw Nayeon skipping towards him. SinB glares at her with jealousy and Nayeon hugs him. She asked, "Are you busy today?"

Ryan shooked his head and asked, "Why?"

Nayeon pouts and gives him the puppy eyes. She asked, "Can we watch a movie together?"

"I am not allowing that," SinB interfered and hug Ryan's arm. She said, "He is my boyfriend and no one can like him like how I can."

SinB looks at Ryan and asked, "Do you want to eat tteokbokki?"

Ryan nods and looks at Nayeon who is clearly jealous. He said, "See you soon."

"Ne~" Ryan and SinB leave the campus and Nayeon clench her fists. She is mad all right. She huffs and said, "I will get what I want, SinB. Just be careful."

 

"So, you want me to accompany you to go shopping?" Ryan asked SinB who is busy eating tteokbokki. She nods and replied, "It's been a while since we last go out together."

Ryan sighs and nods. He said, "It's been a while and I miss that."

SinB pinches Ryan's cheeks and gives him a peck on his lips. Ryan blushes instantly and asked, "W-what was that f-for?"

"Simply. Is that wrong?" Ryan shooked his head and smiles. He stands and asked, "Want me to send you back home?"

SinB nods and stands. She follows Ryan out from the shop and gets into his car. They close the door and Ryan drives the car. He puts on some music and asked, "So..."

"I'm sorry for disturbing your time," SinB apologised. Ryan looks at her and asked, "Why would you be?"

"It's just that you're busy and now you're giving me attention." Ryan holds SinB's hand and replied, "I always have time for you, princess."

"You lied to me," SinB said as she recalls back her memories. She wipe her tears and GFriend members approach her. They hug her and Yuju asked, "Are you alright?"

SinB nods and replied, "I'm fine. Don't worry about me," SinB replied. Eunha said, "Anything, just tell us. Okay? We're here for you."

The members leave SinB to get themselves ready for their VLive. SinB sits in front of a camera and one by one, the members arrive and the live video starts. They do their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter