Fantasy Girl (Ken x Reader)

K-pop One Shot Collection {Back 2 Business}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ken and his bandmates are have a fan meeting at the music room located somewhere in the school. They talk with their fans at school and give autographs and don't forget, high-fives. Hongbin looks at Ken who is so stressed with something. Ken is not like himself. He usually do various aegyo and talks a lot. What happened to the cheerful Kenjumma? Ravi asked, "Hyung, why are you gloomy?"

Ken looks at Ravi and shooked his head. He gives a fake smile and said, "I'm fine."

"I think there's something wrong with Ken hyung," Hyuk whispered to Hongbin. As all the fans leave, N said, "That's all wrapped up! Now, we have to go to class."

Ken stands and takes his bag. He leaves the music room and Leo said, "Ken looks sad today."

"Later, we ask him," N said.

Meanwhile, you walk at the school corridor just to go to your class. You are the new student and now, you are lost. Your new friend, Joy, is at the restroom and you literally walk around even though she said that you should stay there. You look around and continue walking. You are so focus on finding your class until you bumped into someone. You close your eyes and surprisingly, you did not hear a thud. Your back feels like it is floating and you open your eyes slowly. You saw Ken caught you from falling. Ken pulls you up and you nearly hit his chest. You look at him and he smiles. 'His eyesmile's so cute."

Ken lets you go and you stand properly. You bow and said, "I am so sorry." He shooked his head and said, "At least I can save a girl like you."

You blush and Ken laughs. He said, "I am Lee Jaehwan. Call me Ken or maybe Kenchopper, Kenjumma, Kenyonce or Wink Fairy. You can also call me Jannis and Dennis."

You giggle and said, "You do have lots of nicknames."

"Yup. Are you the new student here?" You nod. Ken asked, "Which class are you from?"

You show him the timetable and he gasped. He said, "Looks like we're classmates."

"Ken hyung! Hurry up, we're late for..." Ravi and Hongbin stop running and saw you. Joy saw you and shout, "Y/N! Hurry up!" You said, "I need to go. Um... bye." You quickly run away as you walk with Joy. Ken looks at you and Hongbin said, "Glad we found you. If not, N hyung will kill us."

"She is so beautiful..." Ken suddenly said out of the blue and he did not hear both of them complain

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter