Social Status (Inseong x Reader)

K-pop One Shot Collection {Back 2 Business}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You get out from your father's BMW 3 Series and walk to the school gate. Everyone there surround you and want to have a chat with you. You, being arrogant, ignore them and walk to your class.

You take out your phone and text someone. You roll your eyes and type something. You send the message and put your phone into your bag. You enter the classroom and sit at the front seat. You put one leg over another leg and rest your back at the back of the chair.

Inseong saw you walked in and he has something that you don't even know. Besides, you don't care about anyone in the class and also anyone in the school. He looks at you from head to toe. He is attracted to you.

You are daydreaming and - "Excuse me, are you Y/N L/N, Mr. L/N's daughter?" You look and at your left side and saw Inseong. The students saw you two are start gossiping, especially the girls. You are popular student because you are one of the richest daughters in Seoul. Inseong, on the other hand, is popular because he is an ulzzang. You look at the name tag and replied, "Yes. I am Y/N L/N, Inseong."

"Wow! You know my name," Inseong said in a shocked and cheerful tone. You roll your eyes and asked, "What do you want, kid?"

"I am a high school student, girl," Inseong answered inside his brain. He run his fingers through his neatly combed hair and replied, "I want to... I want to befriend with you."

You scoff and sit properly. You facce him and asked, "What does your parents work as?"

"My dad's an accountant and my mom's a pastry chef."

"How much does your parents gained for a month?"

"500 USD." You laugh and your dark brown eyes look at him. You stand and said in a confident tone, "My parents are richer than yours."

Insoeng looks at you with a smirk plastered at his face. You sit at your table and cross your arms. Inseong said, "Tell me yours then, Miss Rich."

You stand and raise a fist near his face. You asked, "Are you mocking me?!"

"Oh my gosh. They're going to argue," a girl said. Another female student nods and said, "This looks bad."

Inseong shooked his head and replied, "No. I just want to know." You put down your arm and take a few deep breaths, cooing down the anger. You scoff with the question and give him the arrogant look you always love to do. You replied, "More than you can count, Mr. Busybody. My father works as the President's secretary and my mother works as a neurosurgeon at the famous hospital in Korea. Beat that!"

Inseong puts his left hand at your table and he moves closer to you. He saw your flustered expression and the students are holding their breaths. "THIS IS THE HOT MOMENT!", that is what they thought. Inseong examines you and said, "You are a bad girl I must say."

"Whatever," you sassed at him. You continued, "Money is life. Okay?"

"Family's life for me. I can ask their help anytime and I can help them." You laugh in disbelief and stare a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter