I Like You (Pentagon x Reader)

K-pop One Shot Collection {Back 2 Business}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is your first day of your new school. You wear you school uniform and tie up your hair into a ponytail. You take you pink bag and put on your socks. You leave your room and take your lunchbox from the dining table. Your mom said as you put on your new school shoes, "Be careful!"

You look behind and smile. You leave your house and get on your bicycle. You put on your helmet and cycle to school. You cycle as fast as you could since your mood feels super nice. Five minutes later, you arrive at your new school and you put your bicycle at the bicycle parking rack. You get off from your bicycle and lock it with the bicycle lock. You put your helmet there and look at the school building. You smile and walk into the school building.

You walk to your new locker and you organise your books and stuff. The six girls who are the richest ones walk and one of them bumps into you, causing you to fall. They laugh and one of them whose name is Kang Hye-jung, said, "Aw... I a sorry, new kid. Looks like the school accepts beggars now."

The girls laugh like witches and leave without helping you. You sigh and pick up your books. Then, someone helps you with the books. You said, "Thank you."

You stand and so as the person. You look up and it is actually a guy. He gives your books and you put them at the locker and take your books that is needed for class before close and locking it. You said, "Thank you."

"No problem. Are you new here?" The boy asked. You nod. He hands out his hand and you shake hands with him. He said, "I am Yeo Changgu but you can just call me Yeo One."

"Oh. I am Y/N L/N," you introduced yourself. Yeo One asked, "What class are you in?"

You look at your timetable and replied, "3A."

"Oh! We share the same class. You need to meet my friends." You nod and Yeo One holds your hand. He brings you to class and the girls look at you. Both of you walk into your class and go to the back. You sit at an empty chair near the window and Yeo One sits beside you. Nine other boys stand and gather around you. Yeo One said, "Guys, this is Y/N."

"HI Y/N!" All of them said. One of them said, "I am Jo Jinho. Call me Jinho."<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter