Heavenly Cafe (Kevin x Eunsuk)

K-pop One Shot Collection {Back 2 Business}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"See you tomorrow, Eunsuk," Yong Hwa said to Eunsuk before walking away. Eunsuk smiles and walks with her earphones on. She listens to BTOB's Remember That and sings along. She skips and jumps over a puddle. She runs to a cafe named 'Heavenly Cafe' and she is greeted by Chef Park, a pastry chef who is famous for his pastries.

"How's your day?" Chef Park asked. Eunsuk nods and replied, "It is fine and..."

Eunsuk sighs and Chef Park asked, "What's wrong, Miss Wang?"

Eunsuk gives Chef Park a piece of paper and Chef Park reads it. He looks at her and said, "Your Chinese marks fall."

"Yes and I had to re-sit the test." Chef Park nods and brings Eunsuk to sit. He said, "You come here everyday to study Chinese and in a few days, you can gain great marks."

Eunsuk nods and Chef Park asked, "Want some pastries?"

"Latte please," Eunsuk replied. Chef Park nods and leaves. Eunsuk takes out her Chinese textbook and a notebook. She studies very hard so she can score with flying colours.

Meanwhile, the most handsome barista of Heavenly Cafe, Kevin Woo, is making Eunsuk's latte. He stares at her and admires her beauty, her cuteness, everything. He serves the latte to Eunsuk and sits with her. Eunsuk smiles and asked, "Aren't you busy?"

Kevin shooked his head and asked, "Need some help?" Eunsuk nods and Kevin helps her wih the questions. Kevin's friend and waiter, Dong-jae, walks to them and said, "Two cups of espresso."

Kevin looks behind and stands. He said, "I'll come back."

Eunsuk nods and Kevin leaves to make coffees. Dong-jae looks at her and asked, "What subject is that?"

"Chinese," Eunsuk replied. Dong-jae nods and leaves to continue his work. Eunsuk continues doing her Chinese exercises. Kevin is busy with lots of customers since more and more customers stop by to get coffees, hot drinks, cold drinks and more.

Nighttime. Eunsuk pavks her books and stationeries into her bag and stands. She bows to Chef Park and leaves the cafe. Kevin walks out from the restroom and asked, "Where's Eunsuk?"

"She left," Dong-jae replied. Kevin nods and sighs. He walks to the changing room to change his clothes.

He next day, Kevin sits at his counter, patiently waiting for someone. He sighs and the bell rings when someone walks in. Kevin lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter