Animax Festival (Yeo One x Reader)

K-pop One Shot Collection {Back 2 Business}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unni! Wake up right now!" Y/N, a cheerful girl who loves anime and K-pop, is trying to make her older sister wake up. Her older sister, Min Gi, open her tired eyes and rubs them. She sits properly and asked, "What's the problem, Y/N?"

Y/N snickers and replied, "Today's the Animax Festival!"

"So?" Min Gi drives back to sleep and Y/N slaps Min Gi's back. Y/N shouts, "UNNI! WAKE UP AND FOLLOW ME TO THE FESTIVAL!"

Min Gi groans and sits properly. She gets off from bed and pushes Y/N to the door. She slams the door right in front of Y/N's face and Y/N smiles. She runs downstairs and counts the money she have to spend. She eats breakfast and Min Gi walks down with her Prince Zen Wistalia cosplay. Y/N stands and said, "Oh my gosh unni you look so handsome!"

"Let's go," Min Gi replied, completely bored. Y/N and Min Gi walk out from the house and go to the festival.

"Yuto! Do you have to drag all of us here?" Jinho asked. Yuto shushes Jinho and said, "I want to find Japanese food."

Wooseok and Hongseok make a mischievious plan and they slowly leave the group to go somewhere. Hui asked, "Where are you two going?"

"Hyung! Can we at least find some food?" Hongseok asked. Shinwon said, "I'll take care of them. Yuto, let's find food."

"Okay," Hui replied. Yan An walks in front and he accidently bumps into Min Gi. Min Gi rubs her head and said, "Yah! Watch where are you..."

Min Gi looks at Yan An and quickly turns away. Y/N runs to Min Gi and said, "I was finding for you, unni. Y/N looks at Yeo One who just arrived. She stares at Yeon One for a while and Min Gi faces Yan An. She said, "I'm sorry and we're extremely late."

"No! The competition starts in five hours." It is ten in the morning. Yes. Yeo One said, "I am Yeo One. Pentagon's Yeo One and this is Yan An."

"Shanghai Prince, I know," Min Gi replied with a monotone voice. Y/N squeals and said, "I don't know that you came here."

"Ah... Yuto wants food," Yan An replied. Min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter