Nightmare (Jimin x Laura)

K-pop One Shot Collection {Back 2 Business}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It is the day that Laura can finally go out after staying in the hospital for two weeks. She just finished her open heart surgery and now she waits for Jimin to arrive. Jimin opens the door and runs to her to give her a hug. Laura hugs him and the other members smile as they see how excited Jimin is to see Laura. Jimin breaks the hug and helps Laura to stand before packing her things. They leave the hospital and Laura said, "It's scary living in the hospital."

"Why do you say that?" Jimin asked. Laura replied, "I'm lonely."

Jimin ruffles Laura's hair and they all get inside the van. Suga closes the door and the van sends the boys back to the dorm. Most of them fall asleep a few minutes later, Laura feels sleepy. She close her eyes and rests her head on Jimin's right shoulder. Jimin looks at her and takes a blue blanket to cover her and to make her feel warm. Jimin takes out his phone and snap several selfies with sleeping Laura, who might kill Jimin later. Good luck, Jimin. It's just a joke. Laura won't do that to him, but instead, she will become a blushing mess.

At the dorm, Jimin carefully lays Laura on his bed and covers her body before kissing her forehead. He walks out from his room and quietly closes the door. He heads to the living room and saw half of the members are watching television. Jimin sits next to V and asked, "What are you guys watching?"

"Infinite Challenge," V replied. Jimin grabs a bag of chips and opens it. He eats and Jungkook looks at him. He asked, "Can I have some?"

"There's a lot in the kitchen," Jimin replied with his mouth full. Jungkook sighs and stands. He walks and quickly snatches Jimin's bag of chips before running to his room. Jimin stands and chases him and only get his nose bumped by the door. Jimin winces a bit and twists the knob.

"Not again," Jimin mumbled. He knocks the door and said, "Give me the chips."

"There's tons in the kitchen. Go get it yourself," Jungkook replied. Jimin roll his eyes and walk downstairs. Jin who walks out from the bathroom, asked, "He took your snack again?"

Jimin nods and Jin said, "Just go to sleep. You know someone needs you."

"I know," Jimin replied and walks to his room. He op

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter