Lazy Afternoon ft. Amber [f(x)] (Kihyun x Nicole)

K-pop One Shot Collection {Back 2 Business}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Nicole!" Kihyun called her as he runs to her who is walking around. Nicole turns around and Kihyun hugs her firmly. Nicole looks at him and asked, "Why are you hugging me all of the sudden?"

"Why? Can't I?" Kihyun asked. Nicole starts to blush and asked, "Where's Amber?"

"Ah... she is talking with her team," Kihyun replied. They break the hug and walk together. They hold hands and intertwine their fingers just like a couple will do. Nicole swings her arm and hums a song that is currently stuck inside her head. Kihyun looks at her and chuckles before asking, "Are you free tomorrow?"

Nicole looks at him, curious. She thinks for a moment and replied, "I think so. Why?"

"Well." Kihyun scratches the back of his neck awkwardly and looks at her with an awkward smile. He asked, "Do you want to go for a picnic?"

"Well, who will be there?" Nicole asked. Kihyun simply replied just the two of them. Nicole thinks for a moment and asked, "Are you asking me to go on a date?"

"Kind of," Kihyun replied and brings Nicole close to him. He wrap his right arm around Nicole's small shoulders and asked, "Do you want to?"

"Maybe..." Kihyun smiles happily and pecks her left cheek. He ruffles her hair and said, "Thanks."

Nighttime, Nicole is getting ready to bed while Amber is playing with her phone. Nicole is busy with her skincare and Amber looks at her. She hears Nicole humming and it is odd to see her hum all of the sudden. She usually hums when she is very happy. Well, obviously she is happy, though. Amber asked, "Why are you humming?"

Nicole turns around and asked, "What?"

"You're humming, silly," Amber replied. Nicole looks at at the mirror and confessed, "Kihyun asked me to go on a picnic with him."

"That's great! As long you didn't do anything silly then it's fine for me," Amber congratulated her. Nicole nods and stands before walking to her bed. She sits and lays down before dozing to sleep. Amber looks at her and said, "Congrats, my friend. I hope your day will go smoothly, just like you wanted."

Meanwhile, Kihyun is drinking a cup of tea while staring at the sky. He sighs and monologues, "I had wait for a very long time to do this to you. I will never let you go like how I did before." He sighs and stands before heading to a flower vase. He plucks an allamanda and said, "I will confess to you my way."

The next day, Nicole arrives in front of Ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter