Accused ft. BTS (Winwin x Arina)

K-pop One Shot Collection {Back 2 Business}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Arina! Hurry up! We're going to be late if you still doing whatever thing you are doing!!" Nadiah shouted at Arina who is still busy packing up her bag. Arina replied with the loudest yell, "Okay chill!"

"Shush!" Yiu Wayn aka the 'Ace' (I dont want to add his name in the first place but ended up I did) looks at them with his famous judgemental look. Ashikin who is standing at the door, roll her eyes and said, "Arina just pack your stuff faster and Nad, we won't be late. Besides, your Yoongi won't be driving."

"I heard that," Suga appraches Ashikin and pulls her ear. Ashikin yelps in pain and he drags her away. Nadiah and Arina leave the classroom and trying to catch up with the two troublemakers. Ashikin shouts, "Let go of my ear!!"

"Can't you just keep quiet?! We will be late for the competition if yoou keep shouting like a maniac," Suga replied in an annoyed tone. Nadiah roll her eyes and separate the two. Ashikin rubs her ear and Nadiah drags Suga away. Arina and Ashikin follow them to a white van. They all hop onto the van and Jin drives the van to the competition.

The school bell rings seven few hours after the girls left. The students leave the class to go back to their homes and Winwin walks to Arina's table. He looks around and saw no one is there, He takes out some permanent markers and draw lots of stuff on her table. He takes out a red paint can spray and sprays all over her table. He smirks, feeling satisfied with his work. He puts the trash inside the plastic bag and ties it up. He puts it inside Arina's bag and looks at the other student's tables. He takes out the other spray cans and does his bad work.

 

"ARINA!!!" Nadiah yelled at Arina the next day of school. Arina looks at her and Nadiah asked, "What time do you even do this?!"

Arina looks around and her eyes are in pure shock. She said, "I left my bag there but I didn't do this." Winwin can only smile when he saw Arina's flustered expression. Isabella said, "You did this Arina?! I can't believe you did this!"

"I didn't!" Yiu Wayn checks Arina's bag and saw the bags which Winwin purposely put his trash inside. He takes it out and cuts the plastic. Spray cans and markers fall off from the bag. Everyone look at Arina, extremely mad. Arina said, "I didn't do it. Really. I am innocent."

"She did it," Winwin replied. He walk towards Arina and looks at Yiu Wayn. He gives him a picture as his proof and Yiu Wayn sighs. He said, "I have to tell teacher now."

"He's lying," Ashikin said. Vennikka scofs and asked, "What do you mean he is lying? He had proof that Arina made this mess."

Ashikin stops in front of Winwin and slaps him. She said, "I saw you yesterday. You were spraying the tables and drew with markers. I saw it with my own eyes." Winwin asked, "What proof do you have to protect Arina?"

"My phone." Ashikin takes out a few pictures that shows that Winwin is guilty. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter