Kitchen Disaster (Hongbin x Reader)

K-pop One Shot Collection {Back 2 Business}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let's cook for our parents. Okay? They will be here soon," Hongbin asked. You nod and said, "Better not burn my beautiful kitchen."

Hongbin shooked his head and you look at the clock. It is 3 pm and your parents will arrive soon. The both of you are single but live in one house. Your house. You two are mostly housemates and nothing else. Well, except for you. You fall in love with him since seventh grade. His charms, everything. He is the one who helped you 24/7 and that what makes him so special to you. You asked, "What should we cook today?"

"Something... Western? I feel like eating chicken chop," Hongbin replied. You nod and said, "Take the ingredients out."

Hongbin did as what he is told and you are preparing to cook. Suddenly, your phone rings. You walk out and answer the phone. You nod and end the call. You shout, "I have to go out first. There is an emergency at the laboratory."

Hongbin replied, "Okay!"

You change your clothes and leave the house. You get on your motorbike and start the engine. You ride your motorbike to the laboratory to see what happened. You are a scientist and you are one of the most successful people on Earth. You earned million dollars but you have a small, average house. You even live like one.

Hongbin is flipping the pages to find the ingredients and steps to cook chicken chop. He gathers up the ingredients and turns in the stove. He takes the chicken meat and cuts it. He said, "I must do this."

He dones cutting and puts the cooking oil at the hot pan. The fire suddenly goes up and he is surprised with that. He said, "I cannot burn Y/N's kitchen."

Hongbin then puts the chicken pieces at the hot pan and the sizzling sound makes him hungry. He starts making black pepper sauce and sing. He is so focused on singing until the first side of the chicken is burnt. He quickly flips the chicken and saw the chicken is burnt. He sighs and scratches his head. He asked, "What should I do now?"

Then, there is a knock. Hongbin walks to the back door and opens it. It is Chef Baek, your best friend. He walks in and closes the door. He asked, "What's cooking?"

"Chicken chop," Hongbin replied. Chef Baek looks around and smells something burning. He asked, "What's burning?"

"Burning? The chicken chop I cooked... what?!" Hongbin looks behind and quickly takes a fire extingusher as fire starts to spread. He sprays the stove and the fire is successfully stop. He sighs and said, "You made me burn the kitchen again."

"Aish... I can cook for you. So, how many people?"

"Are you serious about this?"

"Yes."

"No lying."

"No lying."

"Me, Y/N, her parents and also my parents."

"How many?"

"Six."

"Okay." Chef Baek leaves the house and Hongbin looks at the kitchen. The kitchen has to be fixed again. Hongbin sighs and cleans the kitchen.

"I told you do not make direct contact w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter